Chapter 10

chapter 10 

It was October 28. Tonight or Today was the time they were going to escape. Michael sat at his desk; staring at nothing in particular. 

Sarafina came up behind him and drapped her arms around his shoulders. He smiled before gazing up at her. She smiled knowing he was smiling under his new mask that she watched him make a few hours ago. 

She kissed his masked cheek before saying,'' You're tense. Let me help.'' Her hands worked magic on his shoulders and he let out a moan only loud enough that she could hear and a smile lite up her face. 

Michael tilted his head back and looked at her upside down. She reached down and pulled his mask up and placed a kiss on his lips slowly. It was weird but they didn't mind. 

An alarm made both of them unexpectedly jump and Michael suddenly pulled his mask down and stood up. This was their time to escape.

Michael out of nowhere pulled her towards the cell's door and somehow unlocked it way too quickly that she couldn't see how he did it. 

Michael suddenly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder before stalking out of the asylum somehow not seen by anyone.. Not even the cameras. But as they walked down one of the hallways she gazed into each room and in one room she met eyes with... Vince. 

His eyes met hers for a second and a smirk took place on his face. 

No. She wasn't afraid anymore. She had Michael and she knew he would do anything to protect her. 

As they escaped out of the door she couldn't help but smile. Freedom felt amazing... Especially being with this man...

You're welcome! How about 5 comments from 5 different people! I'll update 2 chapters for 7 comments!