Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Sarafina's POV* 4 months later

I hate morning sickness. Why can't pregnancy be less morning sickness and more able to do a bit more... I felt overwhelmed with this baby. I hope it's a girl... But then again as long as the baby is healthy and safe I could care less what gender.

Michael was a constant protector for any mishaps. I loved Michael... Even being in his presence I coudn't help but keep at least our hands together. It was a consistant pull that I've never had before with anyone.

I wasn't complaining. I missed Jason, he was a calming factor of the household and now it was more about the baby.

Apparently Jason finally got a girlfriend! Her name is Delilah and she was supposedly innocent when she went to Crystal Lake and Jason's mom told him to keep her safe and they fell in love! It was soo sweet.

We wrote constantly and through the internet. I made Michael get me WIFI seeing that I was now' less able' to do much... Whatever but Michael is such a sweet heart.

I just sat down to write to Delilah when Michael came in with his masked off... Long time no see.

'Dear Delilah,' Was all what I got before I was picked up by Michael and taken outside where my best friend and Delilah was standing. I've seen pictures of Delilah so it had to be her.

''Jason, Delilah,'' I said with a bright smile on my face as the two well Delilah ran across the lawn and hugged me before poking my baby bump. I smiled at her sweetly before getting hugged by my big hockey masked best friend.

Awe, I miss this!