Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Sarafina, Delilah, Jason, and Michael sat at the table that night enjoying the dinner the two girls cooked up in a certain amount of time.

''So Sarafina, have you thought about baby names,'' Delilah asked while brushing her long blonde hair away from her face. Sarafina smiled and said,'' We were thinking about Lucas, Sebastian, or Tristan for the boy and Katherine, Elena, or River for the girl.'' Yeah, they've got twins...

She knew... Well, she went to one of those volunteer stands but since Michael wasn't there he was told right as she got back into the woods. They had no car, meaning no transportation but no one ever noticed.

''How long have you been going out,'' Sarafina asked Delilah as they cleaned the dishes a little bit later. ''3 months,'' Delilah smirked and Sarafina gasped loudly.

''Even before we both had WIFI,'' Sarafina exclaimed almost hurt she didn't know but she laughed it off.

''My little Jason is growing up,'' Sarafina said and the two girls laughed.

'Oh bless WIFI,' Sarafina thought as she finally sat down and noticed that their WIFI was connected to someone elses... Suspicious...

''Hey Michael,'' her question wasn't answered as Michael, Jason, and Delilah all but ran into the room in a panic. They were found!

''There's too many,'' Delilah whispered close to Sarafina's side as they peaked out the front door. Sarafina backed into Michael slightly in reassurance and he gave her comfort.

''We should go to Crystal Lake,'' Delilah said slowly. This was their last hope... At least for a while... Before they were caught, they escaped...

Michael had to carry Sarafina after a while and Delilah found Jason's back a much easier route out of excersing so their men carried them to safety and Michael and Sarafina's new home..

Home.. Home is where the heart is...

The End.