Chapter 9

NOTE*I'VE UPDATED FOR YOU SO YOU CAN ALL THANK ME LATER! :)

Chapter 9 

''Sarafina I want to know if Michael's talked since our last session,'' Loomis said to her as she stared at him... She shook her head. In reality she's never heard Michael talk and it wouldn't be him if he did. 

''Has he tried,'' Loomis asked and she once again shook her head. Her long hair brushing across her face.... 'It's getting long,' she commented in her head and she looked at her hair. 

Oh her hair... The dead ends were now completely taking over and it was annoying her. 

Her nails were longer and she seemed to be growing into an animal... She chuckled to herself. 

As Sophie led her back to Michael she couldn't help but feel like someone was watching her. She turned and met gazes with an unfamiliar person. Hmm. It was an older woman who when she realized Sarafina found her looking at her. 

Sophie pushed her along and Sarafina whispered,'' Who was she?'' 

''That was Ivy West, she's in here because she claimed that there was a talking, walking doll named Chucky,'' Sophie said before going off in a fit full of giggles. 

Chucky the doll? Huh, that sounds intimidating! 

Sarafina tiptoed up to the cell and looked in to find Michael awaiting for her presence. She smiled and said goodbye to Sophie who opened the door and closed it once Sarafina stepped in. 

Michael took one step forward which equaled 2 of hers. His hand caressed her face and when he heard Sophie's footsteps fade away he leant down and places his masked lips on her forehead. She smiled and her thoughts went back to Ivy. 

Was she really crazy because she didn't act like it. She looked scared, exhausted, and scarred. She wondered if these people COULD help her...