Chapter 13

Dream*** 

''Sarafina,'' Natalie greeted with a pleased smile on her face. Sarafina gave her a questioning look before following Nat's gaze over to the jock's table where Taylor Daniels sat only to find him to be staring right at her. She smiled and waved before turning back to her friend. 

''After all he's done for you, you're still with Vince,'' Natalie groaned before taking her seat finally. ''Vince's nice,'' Sarafina commented when Vince came out of nowhere and sat down by her. 

''What are you girls talking about,'' Vince questioned and Natalie was the first to reply.

''How Sarafina deserves better than someone like you,'' Natalie sneered before waving to Sarafina as she walked away. 

Back then... She was so blind... 

*******

The sun blinded Sarafina the next morning and it made her frustrated and turn over to meet Michael's body. Her eyes slowly traveled up his chest and found him still sound asleep. 

He looked so peaceful... 

She slowly placed her hand on his chest and ran it up to his face gently to which he opened his eyes to look at her.

She smiled and rested her cheek against his shoulder after giving it a soft kiss. He smirked and rested his head on top of hers gently. The peace was welcomed as the two just cuddled together. 

''Are we staying here much longer,'' Sarafina whispered her question and Michael shrugged not really knowing himself. His sister was out there... In Haddonfield and he wasn't completely sure that he wanted Sarafina to be involved. 

''We could just stay here but I need to get some things,'' she said while slowly kissing his neck and sitting up. 

His hand grasped her face to make her look at him and she gave him a questioning gaze. He pulled her face down and he kissed her deeply making her gasp. 

She pulled away and brushed her hair away from her face and she gave him a smile. She could get used to this. 

6 comments?! Well,  here it is and an unexpected surprise should be coming soon! No she isn't pregnant... Yet.