Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Sarafina bounded down the stairs the next day with a pleased smile on her face when she found the two boys sitting comfortably across the table from one another. Thank god they weren't trying to kill each other because Sarafina did not want to mess with that.

She smiled at her boys before heading into the kitchen only to find... a complete mess.

''Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers get your butts in here,'' she almost yelled trying to make sense of what happened in this kitchen. The two boys had their heads hung low as they came slowly into her presence. She glared at the two before asking,''What happened?''

Since neither of them could talk; the just pointed to the other. Wow, real mature. She rolled her eyes before shooing away to start cleaning...

Sarafina sighed before going over to Michael only to wrap her arms around his shoulders and kiss his masked cheek. He looked at her from the corner of his eye and they both notice Jason watching them innocently.

Sarafina smiled at her bestfriend before walking away when a gunshot was heard. The two men stood up defensively before looking at Sarafina for permission to go check out what was happening.

She grasped Michael's hand and nodded to Jason to tell him to go.. He stalked towards the door and opened it quietly before going to stalk his prey. Sarafina felt uneasiness settle in her.

''Come Michael,'' she whispered and turned off all the lights to make the house look abandoned before going upstairs in case someone did in fact find this place.

They moved quietly as one and they came to the window facing where the shot came from. Nothing moved...

All was quiet... Until someone burst through the trees heading straight for the house... Dang.... Michael grabbed his knife before looking down at Sarafina. She smiled softly before lifting his mask and kissing him before shooing him away. This was their safe house and they did not need any chaos.

''Go,'' she whispered and sat down on the bed that was rather comforting to her nerves and the next thing she knew she was asleep once more.

A hand caressed her face the next time she came to and her eyes opened to find Jason staring down at her. She knew what this was...

It was a goodbye.

______________

Sarafina sniffled as she hugged her bestfriend before backing away saying,'' Don't get into too much trouble without me.'' Sarafina gave the masked killer a teasing look before she finally let the two men say well shake hands in parting.

Jason placed his hand on Sarafina's bracelet before turning and walking away. She really would miss that big hocky masked kid at heart...

The next morning. Was a new story.....

Sarafina tore through the bedroom and headed into the bathroom only to throw up the night before's dinner. What was wrong with...Oh....She snapped up from her current position with wide eyes of wonder. Could she be?

Well they have had sexual intercourse a few times... She was... Oh god... A baby? While they were pretty much living in the middle of nowhere with freaking Loomis looking for them?

She would have to tell Michael... Now or later? Now was probably safer for them... In case something does happen...

''Michael,'' she whispered softly as she let her hands lightly run up his chest as they rested on the couch basking in the sunlight. He hummed in question and that was pretty sexy....

She slowly strattled his lap and she leant down and she whispered,''I'm pregnant.'' Michael shot up and wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling backwards... They stared at each other...

He slowly took off his mask and kissed her deeply...

A baby.... With Sarafina... This was going to get interesting.