Chapter 11

Hello My Little Horrors! 

        Well it's officially summer so the more comments I get the more chapters I'll update! And I'm looking for a theme song for this book or each chapters. 

I also want to know who's the ultimate follower/fan! Who's gonna win? 

And please message me the songs and or your reason why you love this book to much and youre the number 1 follower/fan!

Chapter 11

Sarafina threw herself onto the bed and sighed happily. Damn she missed feeling a regular not so used bed under her. She curled into herself before asking herself,' Why didn't I escape sooner?' But the only factor being that she did escape was Michael. 

Michael was currently downstairs locking up the house that they found abandoned for the night. 

Sarafina didn't realize that Michael was now in the doorway until he finally moved over to her not so quietly to make sure she heard him. She peeked out from under her arm and lazily smiled at him.

He slowly sat down and placed his hand on his back and rubbed her softly. She moaned at the feeling and arched her back to let him know she wanted more. 

Sarafina slowly turned over and smiled at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down. She rested his head on her chest and there they layed for the next few hours with the Michael Myers listening calmly to her heart and her listening to his breathing. 

She whispered,'' I love you Michael.'' Michael snapped up and stared at her before placing his hand over her heart... 

He never thought he would've fallen in love...

6 COMMENTS!