Chapter 8

Chapter 8: 

As Sarafina pulled away; outside lightning flashed and thunder rumbled above them. The lights flickered off and Sarafina soon found herself sitting on one of the tables with Michael's muscular body pressed against her. 

''Michael,'' she gasped out as Michael's mask came off. She did not expect that! Their eyes met and she realized he was actually handsome in a barbaric way. His dirty blonde hair was long and untamed and his eyes... Oh his eyes.. Currently dark, lustful, and very possessive. Damn. 

His lips suddenly descended down onto hers and they fell into oblivion... Together... 

Some time later when the power came on and the storm passed; Sarafina and Michael  were now redressing themselves meanwhile stealing glances at one another.  

''Today was defiantly a good day,'' she giggled and Michael stepped towards her when the door banged open and Sophie stepped in warily. 

''Everything okay in here,'' Sophie questioned from the doorway; completely oblivious of the two's glances to one another. 

Sarafina nodded and Michael hid their now joined hands behind them. 

Meanwhile Loomis placed Michael's and Sarafina's profiles down together. He had finally concluded that Michael indeed like her and acted remotely human around her or in her presence. 

Michael glanced out of the cell before going to lay with Sarafina who curled into his warmth. Soon they will escape.  

Soon...

Hello My Little Horrors!

How'd you like it? Were you expecting it? I hope you like it because this chapter begins their escape, their real relationship, and their future<3

5 comments for next chapter!