Chapter 16

Chapter 16 

Sarafina squealed as Jason tried to catch her once again but she easily dodged his grasp. Michael watched the two of them with slight amusement... Sarafina laughed before jumping over the couch to dodge Jason once more. 

She tripped onto Michael's lap before she sat up and made eye contact before blushing. Sarafina hopped up before running into the kitchen once more playing cat and mouse with Jason Voorhees. 

Sometime later Sarafina called,'' Lunch-time boys!'' The two killers jumped up from their places on the chair and couch in the living room to walk quickly into the kitchen were Sarafina handed them sandwhiches. 

'The boys' heavily sat down at the table before staring at each other seeing that they both had masks on and if either of them where going to take off their masks. Sarafina watched this exchange and cocked her head to the side also in question. 

She looked between the two before heading out the kitchen door and upstairs to change into something more comfortable. After that she came downstairs only to find Michael and Jason at eachother's throats with their own weapons. Oh no... 

''Boys, so help me god if either of you even draw blood or whatever inside of you of the other, I will kill you myself and send you to hell and back,'' Sarafina said while glaring heatedly at each of them. 

The two easily backed away from the other in fear of her wrath and she found this hilarious. Two killers were afraid of little her... Wow! 

''Now give me your weapons,'' she commanded and the two's heads snapped towards her and she cocked her hip sassily. ''I don't trust either of you... I can't let my bestfriend and my boyfriend... kill each other.'' 

*****

Hello! 10 comments till CHAPTER 17!!!!!