Chapter 14

Chapter 14

After a few unsuccessful tries, Michael finally agreed to taking Sarafina on a walk. Michael watches as she skipped across the room and ran up the stairs to get her shoes. 

As Michael watched after Sarafina, he couldn't help but feel excited. He didn't know how he lived without her before they met. 

''Let's go,'' Sarafina cheered before taking Michael's hand and leading them out of the door. After a few minutes of walking together winthin the woods they found a small meadow full of blooming flowers. 

Sarafina ran ahead like a child and played with the flowers and basking in the sun. Michael had to chuckle but it sounded raspy and low; startling himself more than he thought he would. 

''Michael come here please,'' Sarafina requested of him and Michael complied. She knelt down and picked up from a bunch of grass a baby rabbit. Clearly left to die by the looks of it. 

''Can we keep him,'' Sarafina asked and looked up to Michael with innocent, pleading eyes. Michael stared at the baby rabbit before nodding. It was abandoned, an orphan.

He rubbed his fingers along the animal's back and Michael smiled. His mask thankfully hid it but Sarafina knew. She grinned and pulled the baby rabbit up to her neck to cuddle it. 

Michael wrapped his arm around her waist and lead her back to the house feeling the atmosphere starting to get muggy. A storm was coming. 

From the shadows of the woods one of America's most famous killers stood, watching the two but his eyes set on Sarafina... 

_____________________

Guess who? 

Well I really don't know when this story will end just yet but I know if it does end soon that there will be a sequel. I'm going on vacation next week so I'll probably will be writing a lot since there is no TV at where we will be staying but it depends if I get WIFI that I will update! 

Thanks! Love you all!