Chapter 15

Chapter 15 

Lightning flashed overhead as Sarafina stared out the back porch; zoning in and out of a relaxed state but she did not notice the shadows moving closer to the house. 

Another masked face. Sarafina finally realized something was indeed watching her... She stood up and backed away slowly from the window before calling for Michael who came down the stairs quickly. 

His gaze fixed on Sarafina but it moved towards the shadows and there... was a man... Sarafina backed into Michael chest and whispered,'' Jason Voorhees.'' The man, Jason, stood silent with a machete in his hands. 

When Sarafina was a kid; she was one of many that attended to Camp Crystal Lake. Though many found her weird, she befriended the one and only Jason Voorhees before he drowned the next year when she could not attend. 

''Do you remember me Jason. My name is Sarafina, we used to go to camp together,'' Sarafina said softly and slowly stepped towards the door. 

The next thing Sarafina knew was that Jason burst through the door and had pulled her into a bone crushing hug. When did Jason become this touchy-feely. Michael and her made eye contact and she smiled; instantly calming him and told him to not worry. 

''Long time no see Jason,'' she whispered in his ear and wrapped her arms around him tightly... 

Who knew she was friends with 2 known killers... One in the past... and one now but something more than a friend. 

Michael had to smile because he realized Sarafina was one in a million... 

*****

Flashback: 

''Hi Mom,'' little Sarafina greeted Mrs. Pamela Voorhees who in return said hello. Jason pulled her along to his room where he had a present for her.

Jason picked up the small box and handed it to Sarafina who in return grinned. She slowly slid the box opened and found a bracelet that looked to have had a lot of time and dedication put into it. 

It was a charm bracelet and the words,' Bestfriend Forever' engraved on the inside. Sarafina smiled goofily before hugging her bestfriend.

Flashback End: 

******

''Remember this bracelet,'' Sarafina asked gently as they all sat around the table. Michael and Jason were staring at each other; testing the other and Sarafina wanted to break the tension. 

Jason looked at her and nodded before taking her wrist to get a good look at it before standing up and grabbing his machete before walking out of the door. Sarafina watched after him but didn't try to stop him.

Michael surprisingly didn't feel threatened to go after him but instead wrapped his arm around Sarafina and pulled her into his lap before nuzzling her neck gently. 

**********************

You're welcome;) 

Well I'm dying for some comments so hope about 8 comments? If can't get there I will still update after a bit longer time period!