Chapter 7

Today was finally her birthday. October 13, 2013! She had grown a year older, another year past since that happened. Michael noticed something weird about her. She always had an smile on her face and was currently humming as she went about the small cell. 

''Ready for breakfast,'' the nurse asked as she gazed into the cell only to find Michael staring back and Sarafina too busy dancing a bit. Michael gazed over to Sarafina and stood up meaning it was time for breakfast. 

Sarafina finally came back from her little world when Michael took her hand in his and pulled her up to the nurse who smiled at the rather fitting pair. 

''Come,'' the nurse didn't bother to use the cuffs seeing that Sarafina did a fine job controlling Michael. 

As Sarafina walked, no skipped, Michael easily kept pace and the nurse was ahead of them a few steps so she kept the pace a bit more hurried. 

They finally made it to the cafeteria when they realized that somehow time had slipped by and everyone besides a few cooks were already fed and left. 

Sarafina happily skipped to their regular table and sat down as the nurse, who she finally remembered as Sophie, got them their meals. Michael sat down beside her and grasped her hand.

''It's my birthday,'' she whispered meanwhile gazing at the table. Michael's head snapped to look at her, why didn't she tell him earlier. She leant over and placed a hand to his mask slowly. 

''I don't need anything but all I want a good rest of the day,'' she said with a pleasant smile. 

Time Skip* 

Sarafina's eyes narrowed at the complicated painting canvas trying to figure out what to paint for Michael.  Michael was now right in front of her staring at her while going away fluently at the painting. He was drawing just for her. 

He didn't realize it but Loomis was watching the two of them. Loomis asked the nurse,'' Have Sarafina talked since yesterday?'' Sophie shook her head kind of dissapointed. 

Sarafina smiled at Michael before the alarm went off telling that an patient has escaped. Sarafina jumped about a foot in the air when most of the patients were taken back to their cell. 

She looked around and they were alone... 

She slowly stood up and walked the tiny step between them and placed her lips on his masked ones. 

HOW DARE I!? 

Cliffhanger!!!!

Well, I hope you love it cause I put alot of thought for the future in it! 

8 COMMENTS BELOW!