Chapter 3- The huge Mansion.

Here we go

RoCk N' rOlL bUcKeRoo-

||

After the fairies got on the train heading towards Crocus, the capital of the kingdom of Fiore, a spaced out Simon could be currently seen sitting by one of the windows of the team's seats, as the boy couldn't help but think about the dream that he had last night.

Was it really a dream?

It felt so.....real to him.

'Too real...'

It was the first night he got to have such a nightmare, and the fact that it had kept him awake the rest of the night scared him to no end.

Before Simon's mind could drift away any longer on the matter however, he was interrupted by Nashi's and Elise's moans coming from across from him and his seat mate Storm.

"Ugh....are..we...there...yet.." Said Nashi holding her mouth, her face looking as green as the grass itself.

"This...is....really....stupid..." said Elise while rolling on the floor like a worm, Simon and Storm sweat dropping at the sight of her fists pounding on the floor of the train.

"Hey, Nova how come you're not dying like these two?" Asked Storm while facing Nova who was sitting beside the window looking lost in her own world. "Don't you also get motion sickness since your a dragon slayer like them?" At the sound of his question, it was like Storm had kicked Nova in the gut, as the girl had faced him with a shaky smile.

"Who said I'm not?" Asked Nova, more to herself then the two before her, while holding her stomach, her face looking disturbed. "I just don't really show it like these two."

"And....how do you.....do that....exactly?" Asked the almost dying Nashi beside her.

"Don't think about it." Was Nova's only reply to the duo, as she once again faced the window beside her.

And it looked like something clicked in both of Elise's and Nashi's minds after those words.

Because not even a moment later, Elise got up from the floor and sat beside Nashi, while Nashi sat straight and normally herself in her own seat, as she wasn't even holding her mouth to keep her vomit in.

Both of them then crossed their arms over their chests, looking as any normal human being on a train right now.

Simon was shocked along with Storm at their sudden change of behavior.

However, as fast as they sat down like this, as fast as they turned to their usual selves on the moving train, as suddenly both of their faces turned insanely green.

"Can't." Said Nashi holding her mouth and almost tearing up.
"...Going down." Said Elise holding on to her mouth herself and falling on the floor once more.

Both Simon and Storm burst out laughing at the duo as they looked at them with almost teary eyes at their miserable states, Nashi and Elise mustering up the biggest killer glare they could make in that moment and throwing it in their direction.

"Oh I am.....so killing you two....when we get off....of this moving torture..." said Elise while glaring at the two-- well trying to glare really.