Chapter 20- Team Nashi reunited!

After what felt like an eternity of running, Nashi finally arrived in front of the Dark Phantom guild.

"Yes!" She shouted happily while laughing and panting at the same time. She wasted no time and quickly entered the dark guild. Once she was inside she raced her way down the stairs. Thought she tripped a few times, she finally was able to reach the end of the stairs. When she did, she found quite a sight in front of her.

The guild was a complete mess.

Tables were broken, soldiers were lying around unconscious everywhere, and their was a weird guy wearing a dress, that Nashi didn't really recognize, also unconscious on the floor.

"Aw come on." Nashi said pouting. "They really did a number on them. I wouldn't be surprised if they had already defeated everybody in this guild." She said while sighing. "You could have at least saved some for me!!" Nashi yelled to no one in particular.

She then looked around the hall and founded an exit that lead to a long hallway. On the floor of the hallway, she saw small drops of blood that continued as she went deeper inside the guild.

'I hope they didn't get hurt...' Nashi thought, frowning.

As she walked deeper and deeper inside the dark hallway, she heard a small groan in front of her. She couldn't recognize the figure in front of her, but she was pretty sure that he or she was hurt.

And it turned out to be a he.

"Storm!!" Nashi yelled surprised, while quickly going to aid her friend who was clutching at a wound on his shoulder.

"...Nashi?" Asked Storm surprised seeing the girl. "Nashi!" Storm yelled happily while enveloping the girl in a hug. "You're okay!! It's so good to see you!!" Exclaimed Storm while still hugging her. Nashi laughed at him.

"Yeah. Nice seeing you too ice princess!" Nashi said while still laughing, as she rose her hands to hug him back.

"Wait!" Said Storm suddenly as he grabbed both of Nashi's shoulders, Nashi letting her hands fall to her sides as she stared at Storm in confusion. "How did you get here exactly?"

"Oh! After I woke up and I jumped out the infirmary's window and hopped on top of a train!" Nashi said grinning like an Idiot, Storm eyes bulging out at her revelation. "And then I met up with Zeus--"

"Wait, Zeus?!" Storm said surprised hearing his friend's name. "He's back?!"

"I know right! I was surprised at first too!!"

"Man, it's been a while since the last time I saw him." Storm said with clear excitement in his tone while letting go of Nashi's shoulder and started to rub his own, injured one.

"Wait, are you hurt?" Asked Nashi while frowning at Storm.

"Yeah. I can't believe a man who was wearing a dress stabbed me."

"Wait!" Nashi yelled, Storm curiously looking at her at her sudden exclamation. She then burst out laughing while holding her stomach. "You were injured by a man wearing a dress?!" Nashi yelled laughing hysterically. "Mavis Storm! Good for you!"

"Hey! In my defense I couldn't see a thing Flame head!"

"Who are you calling Flame head, ice cream?!"

"Well you obviously, pinkie!!"

"Stop calling me pinkie!"

"Your hair is pink, how can I not make fun of it?!"

"Hey for the record, people think my hair is hot!"

"Hot? Your hair? It's pink! I think it's ridiculous?!"