Team Fairy Tail!!

"SIMON FERNANDEZ!!"

A smile settled itself on the scarlet haired boy's face at the mention of his name, as he sent a proud smirk towards Zeus who only looked at him with a simpering smile as a tick mark was clearly growing on his forehead.

"NASHI DRAGNEEL!!"

"OH HELL YEAH!!" Yelled out Natsu and Nashi simultaneously, both of them running over each other to give the other a fist bump.  

"STORM FULLBUSTER!!"

"YES!" Exclaimed Storm's father out loud while ripping his shirt off, his son face palming at him while Juvia's looked at her husband with heart shaped eyes. 

"ELISE REDFOX!!"

"YES! THAT'S MY GIRL!!"

"Gajeel!! Sit down!"

"AND LASTLY WE HAVE--"

Zeus smiled to himself as he looked over at his blonde haired younger sister fondly, the boy absolutely certain that she was going to be chosen to participate in these games-- 

"ZEUS DREYAR!!"

See there it-- 

Zeus's eyes widened as he abruptly stood up from his seat.

"HUH?!" He exclaimed out along with Nova loudly in surprise at the announcement of his name, as a giggle that sent shiver down his spine and his blood boiling emitted right behind him. 

"Oh my~." Purred out his demon with a smirk covering his white ghostly skin as he sat on top of the guild's counter with his legs crossed over one another. "Didn't I tell you Zeusy?"

And 'Zeusy' could only clench his fists to the side while sending his sister a sympathetic glance. 

"These are the names that will represent Fairy Tail at this years Grand Magic Games." Calmly stated out loud Laxus as the scroll that was once present in his hands magically disappeared, as he smirked down at the five members of Fairy Tail's newest team.

"So Please, make us proud."

Outside the guild's doors, a lurking cloaked figure turned around to walk away from the fairies residence after hearing the names of the ones chosen to be in their team, a wicked smirk settling itself on his face as he took slow steps in his journey back to his guild.

'Let the games begin, Fairy Tail.'  

Indeed.

LET THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES BEGIN!!