Chapter 6- Captured.

With her head throbbing painfully, Nashi woke up while slowly blinking her eyes open, as darkness greeted her vision once she did.

'...huh?'

The girl blinked while looking with clueless eyes at her surroundings, as only the color black greeted her vision of the place she was currently present in, a frown overtaken her features when she also found out that her body was pinned against a wall with cuffs and chains wrapping her legs and arms.

'How in the--' Nashi groaned while she tried moving her body a little bit more but to no vain as she was clad tightly in the hard metal. 'Where am I?!'

Though before Nashi could ponder over the matter any longer, it finally clicked in her head what was actually going on right now.

She was currently chained up in a cold cell because of what happened earlier...

A small sigh rolled passed Nashi's lips as she played out the day's earlier events that led up to her current situation--

//

"So that's the guild huh." Whispered Nashi to her friends that sat beside her, as the girl along with the others were currently hiding behind some bushes near the dark guild that they were assigned to ambush, the one that Nashi apparently forgot it's name as she sat on the side pondering on what it was called again.

"Yupe this is it." Told her Simon in confirmation, while Nashi nodded along with a frown.

"...and what was its name again?"

"Wow flame head you forgot already." Said Storm along with an amused chuckle and the shake of his head. "Dark phantom." Elise snorted at the sheepish smile Nashi gave the boy.

"Right." Replied the pink head while sheepishly scratching the back of her neck with a grin on her face, a tad layer of pink covering both of her cheeks out of embarrassment. "Dark phantom that's it."

"So what's the plan?" Asked Elise as she peered at the mentioned guild.

"Well, according to Quintas, this is the only entrance for the guild." Said Simon from besides Elise. "There's two guards guarding the guilds entrance door and six others sitting on the side over there." Pointed out the boy while ushering over the group of six men that sat on the side. "All of them are only armed with one gun, and from the looks of it they aren't magic users, so if we take them by surprise we could knock every last one of them out easily."

"Yeah but how exactly are we going to just walk in there and hit them up?" Asked Elise to the scarlet haired boy with wide eyes. "We can't just run around the place!" She whispered/shouted at him, Simon rolling his eyes at her outburst as he rubbed at the ear she rose her voice in.

"Our mission is to gather Intel on the guild, find out their goal and to make sure it's different or the same as the other two guild's of the new balam alliance." Said Nova while her eyes frantically moved from left to right at the place before her, as a grin slowly stretched on her face. "And for that to happen, I have a plan."

...

"Get ready." Whispered Nova to her teammates that stood behind her, as all of them silently moved with her from their place between the bushes towards a little bit further up ahead until they all stood in front of the group of guards.