F.T.N.G Special: convincing Hiro Mashima-sensei!

Warning: This is a work of fiction. None of the contents or events that were written in this chapter happened in real life.

Thought I wished it did T^T

____________________________________

This has happened before I wrote my Fairy Tail Next Generation Story....

"Thank you for agreeing on seeing me Hiro Mashima-sensei!" I chirped up to my childhood hero as we were both seated on a coffe table.

"Of course! I'll never say no at meeting up with a Fairy Tail fan!" Said Mashima-sensei happily as he smiled at me. "So, what is it that you wanted to discuss with me?" Asked Mashima-sensei to me as I flinched at what he said to me. I then laughed sheepishly while scratching my neck.

"Well, you see, the thing is..." I said as I trailed off while continuing to laugh sheepishly "I wanted to ask you something..."

"Sure! Go ahead!"

"I want to use your characters in my Fairy Tail Next Generation book!" I said rather fast as I put my hands up in front of my face waiting for my childhood hero to yell at me.

But he didn't.

"No." Said Hiro Mashima bluntly as he crossed his arms over his chest. At that, I felt like a knife had just pierced inside my heart.

"Wh--why?!" I yelled at the man in front of me. "I promise you!! It won't suck!"

"I don't care, that's my final answer, no."

"B--but why?!"

"Because I've read like THOUSANDS of Fairy Tail Next Generation stories, to which none of them I really liked. The only book that I really enjoyed was Katie's book."

"Katielove2write?"

"Yes! Katie the terrible!"

"Oh I love her next generation story!"

"Same here! It's so freaking amazing!"

"Yeah! But you know what else is amazing? You allowing me to use your characters in my Fairy Tail Next Generation story!"

"I'm not falling for this!"

"Oh come on!! Please!"

"No."

"Please I'm begin you!" I said as I got on my knees as I was practically beginning to beg Hiro Mashima-sensei at letting me use his characters.

"Again, no! That's my final answer!"

"But why?"

"I have already told you why."

"Please!"

"No."

"Please, please, please!!"

"Again, not happening."

"I promise you that I will make it an amazing story!"

"Still not happening."

"I promise you that I will make it as if it was happy story. Just like what you did!!" I said as I looked at him with hopeful eyes. He perked up at this.

"....hmmmm, I see..." he said while humming.

"And, and I'll also not....ummm...." I said as I was trying to come up with something "I'll also tease people with pairings that may or may not become canon!" His eyes widened at this.

"I'll consider it."

"You will?"

"Maybe." I groaned in frustration at this.

"Oh come on! I'll try my best to be a Troll just like you!"

"A troll?"

"I'll try to become the next Trollshima!" Hiro Mashima-sensei sighed at me.

"If I say yes would you leave me alone?" He said. I shook my head at this.

"Nope! We're gonna have to discuss another fanfic that I'm gonna write soon!"

"Ugh." Groaned Hiro Mashima at me in frustration. "Why can't you just write down your fanfic and say that all the credits goes to me just like every normal human being."

"Who said that I'm normal?" I said as I gave him a toothy grin.

"Yeah yeah. Now, it's time to wake up."

"....what?"

Suddenly I opened my eyes and founded myself lying on my bed with my phone planted on my face.

'Wow. It was only just a dream...'
____________________________________

Haha. I know. Your all like "wow, sheesh, wtf author-san!" And then your going to unfollow me XD.

Please don't do that!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Anyway, you see the part where I said Hiro-sensei liked a fanfic by someone named "Katielove2write". Well people, SHE'S A GIRL WHO HAS AN AMAZING FAIRY TAIL NEXT GENERATION FANFIC!! YOU HAVE TO READ IT GUYS!

Of course, if you haven't already read it. 😅

Hope you like this! Which I obviously know that you didn't.

Ummmm......OH OH I KNOW!! HOPE YOU LIKED CHAPTER 26!! Cause I sure did!!

Bis out ✌

Update 7 July 2020: what was I on when I wrote this exactly?