Chapter 4- Recreation of evil.

"Welcome Fairy Tail." Said the man at the door along with a wide smile, while he handsomely stood there with his black hair and dark blue suit that was paired with a red tie, as he walked his way forward inside the white room while eyeing each of the fairies with a mysterious gleam in his eyes.

"Greetings dear fairies, my name is Quintas Ogero, heir of the Ogero campany for electronics." The man said while taking a seat in one of the really comfy looking sofas of the room. "Please make yourselves comfortable." He said ushering for the team to sit across from him at the wide white couch, as, at first, all of them were confused and slightly awkward at the man's simple proposition, as they all exchanged glances between one another. The man frowned at this, noticing their discomfort instantly.

Thankfully though Simon broke their 'you-sit-first-then-I'll-sit-beside-you' exchanged glances by stepping up in front of the man while bowing slightly in respect. "Hello my name is Simon Fernandez, it's a pleasure to meet you Quintas-san."

"Oh, no the pleasure is all mine." Said the man smiling. "Your the son of Erza Scarlet and Jellal Fernandez, right?" Asked the man to Simon. Simon only nodded and the smile on the man's face grew wider as he eyed the scarlet haired boy in an almost creepy manner, Elise on the side suspiciously raising an eyebrow in his direction.

"Splendid." Said the man to Simon with the same smile still plastered on his face, Simon only nodding at him in response while staring at him blankly.

"And this is Nashi dragneel." Simon said pointing at Nashi, who smiled while waving her hand at the man.

"Ah, daughter of the great Natsu dragneel, the salamander and Lucy Heartfilia." The man said smiling at Nashi, Simon narrowing his eyes at him when he saw him eyeing the girl intensely.

"Yeah" said Simon while stepping up to stand before the pink haired girl in a protective kind of manner, as he felt the urge of punching the man when he innocently smiled his way. "And this is Storm Fullbuster." Said Simon through gritted teeth this time while pointing at Storm who just silently gave him a nod as a greeting, the boy not budging or slightly moving from his place as he refused to leave Nashi's side. The man continued smiling all creepily while looking at Storm.

"Son of Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser, how fascinating."

"And this is Nova Dreyar." Said Simon pointing at Nova. Nova smiled and said a small "hello" as a greeting to the man, who smiled in delight in her direction. "Ah, your the daughter of the master of fairy tail, Laxus Dreyar, and the famous Mirajane Strauss." He said getting up and shaking Nova's hand, then going down on one knee and kissing her hand in the process, Nova awkwardly trying her best to smile towards him while everybody couldn't help but sweat drop at the awkward exchange.

'Freak.' Thought Elise while scrunching her nose, cringing at the man's behavior.

"And this is Elise Redfox." Said Simon while pointing at the dark haired girl. Elise simply waved her hand towards him while showing zero reaction, the girl not letting her guard down at the weird freaky man in front of her, as she was seriously ready to throw some hands if he decides to kiss her hand just like he did to Nova. "Oh your the daughter of Gajeel Redfox and Levy Mcgarden, right?" He said sitting back in his seat as she nodded at him in response.

"Well I guess I have the new generation of one of the strongest wizards in Fairy tail before me right now." He said while smiling wider. "I guess this job would be a piece of cake for you guys, correct?" He asked while they all, finally, sat down across from him, as they flinching at how comfortable their seats were, all of them now regretting not sitting down earlier and instead acted like their usual awkward selves with strangers.

"Yeah I guess." Answered him Elise while sinking down deeper on the dark green couch as she sighed along with a wide grin in bliss, the man before her nodding in her direction at her words while now looking anxious for some reason.

"That's great. Though I have to confess something" Quintas suddenly while rubbing his hands together with narrowed eyebrows, as all of them looked at him strangely at his sudden change of tone. "There is something that I haven't really said in the request of the job that I sent you all." At this all of them simultaneously rose a brow as they curiosity peaked the highest high it could.

"Which is?" Asked Simon wearily, Quintas across from him hanging his head down low in a way all of them couldn't see his face any more.

"You guys will be dealing with a dark guild." Answered him Quintas while shadows obscured his eyes, the fairies eyes before him widening at his sudden announcement. "And not any dark guild" Quintas continued in saying, his emeralds eyes suddenly facing them all, as they flickered strangely before the small fairies while they could only all confusingly gaze at his eyes. "This dark guild, and two others are trying to recreate one of the strongest alliance in history, the Balam alliance."

Both Simon's and Nova's breath hitched at his words, as a loud round of gasps spilled out of their friends mouths.

Elise's jaw dropped along side Nashi's and Storm, as their mind still didn't comprehend the man's words.

Silence.

At first everybody stayed silent at this.

Until none of them could take it anymore as they all screamed at the same time in shock--

"WHAT?!?"