Chapter 5- "We will be happy to help you!!"

For the people who read this story , please like and comment 💬💬
Here is chapter 5!! enjoy!!

||

"WHAT??!!" All of them screamed in unison, the young fairies shocked at the man's words.

'T--The balam alliance?' Thought Storm in his state of shock with his mouth still hanging open. 'How is that even possible? Didn't Fairy Tail and the other guilds in Fiore took care of the guilds in that alliance?!'

Wasn't it permanently destroyed?!

"How is that even possible??" Said Nova voicing out Storm's thoughts as the boy nodded at her question in agreement.

"Y-yeah that's not possible." Said Storm while facing Quintas. "Where did you get that information?" Asked the dark haired boy, feeling confused as hell at what was going on around him at the moment.

At the sound of his question, Quintas looked at him, almost cautiously(?), for a moment, as if he was thinking carefully about how to formulate his answer to Storm and Nova's questions, as he then proceeded to slowly get up. "Before I sent the request to Fairy tail, I had my men do some research on the matter." He said walking around the room with his hands firmly intertwined together from behind. "When my man said that it was a dark guild that was trying to restore the balam alliance, I didn't believe them at first myself and had the same reaction as you guys just did." He said looking at the fairies still very much shocked faces. "But unfortunately it's true."

"The last balam alliance, that consisted of three dark guild's, didn't really work together nor did they have a mutual goal." Said Simon leaning his back on the couch and crossing his arms over his chest cooly, Quintas nodding in his direction at his statement.

"Yes they didn't." Said Quintas while looking at Simon. "Every guild had their own goal in mind and didn't work together just like you said Mr. Fernandez." Quintas said to Simon who sweat dropped at the name the man just addressed him with, his friends around him chuckling at this as Nashi was so close to full on laughing.

"P--please call me Simon." Said Simon awkwardly to the man through an uncharacteristic stutter, while Nashi laughed beside him.

"I want you guys to do something for me." Quintas said standing up in front of them all with a what looked like a determined look in his eyes. "But it will not really have anything to do with your job." He continued, all of them raising an eyebrow at this. "I want you to investigate the goal of these guilds, as in whether they have a mutual goal or not. I want you guys to find that out for me."

"What about the job, didn't you say that they've stealing from people in the town? Don't you want us to get back what they stole from those people?" Asked Storm curiously while crossing his arms over his chest, his eyes suspiciously gazing up and down at Quintas, who awkwardly laughed while avoiding Storm's gaze.

"Weelllll~" he sang out to them all while scratching the back of his neck. "They have not really been robbing peeeooopppplle~ " he continued while still laughing nervously. "They have been robbing me in particular." He said, looking anywhere but at the fairies faces.

"Wait then-" Started saying the very confused Elise from beside Storm. "Why did you exactly lie in the job request then?" Asked Elise while raising her hand up while one of her brows jumped up. Quintas let out that awkward laugh once again at the sound of this.