Chapter 66- Welcome Back Old Champions!! #2

"It has exactly been 1 hour since our contesters have left their hotel rooms and off to their first round to these games!!" Exclaimed the host of the games Lilac with a beaming and excited smile as the person beside her chuckled at her excited form. "As me and my team have calculated, their has been over 50 guilds that has been eliminated up till now!! As each team of these guilds have taken the wrong route to come over here the Domus Flau, where the games shall be held!!"

Turning over to the person beside her Lilac gave them a grin while loudly exclaiming to them--

"Blake-san!!"

The person beside her, who was none other then Fairy Tail's second poison dragon slayer Blake, smiled over at Lilac as he and her couldn't help but laugh at the sound of the cheers of girls and women of all ages that followed after Lilac had called his name.

"Yes my dear Lilac?" Asked Blake over the microphone himself over to the girl beside him after the sound of the cheers had died down a bit.

"First, wow what a reaction from the crowd!!" Blake laughed at Lilac's words as thousands of "awwwwwww!!"s and squeals of joy filled the entire stadium when the sound of his laughter hit their ears. "Second of all how do you feel being my assistant host for these entire games?"

"Well my dear Lilac I just want to say that I'm excited to be here today, and I hope for you to take care of me since I'm a beginner at this in all honesty."

"Oh don't worry!! We just want you to be yourself here!!" Exclaimed Lilac to the handsome man beside her with a thumbs up and her signature smile. "Plus from the reaction that I got from the crowd after I had just simply called your name, I think you'll be a very good host simce you have already such a big fandom!!"

And as Blake laughed and his "fandom" cheered and called for him, 4 individuals that were present in one of the front row seats of the stadium chuckled at him, those four individuals being Nova, Gale, Katie and Rosemary.

"Yeah he has such a big 'fandom' from all the flirting he does with women on our missions." Said Gale out loud along with a tired sigh and the shake of his head as the three girls beside him loudly laughed at his words.

"Look at him though sitting up there, it's like he belongs there." Commented out Rosemary while opening up a can of beer, Katie looking at her with disapproving eyes as Rosemary simply flashed her an innocent smile as she drank half of the liquid in one go.

"Rose!!"

"What?"

"Oh don't act innocent." Sighed Katie as she crossed her arms and adjusted herself on her wheelchair. "You shouldn't be drinking!!"

"Oh come one Kat it's only one can!!"

"Still!! Put it down!!"

"God are you seriously Cana's daughter?" Asked Nova to the girl beside her as she still couldn't get over the fact that the brown haired girl actually hates alcohol. "And I thought I was different from my parents."

The two girls beside her and her boyfriend flashed her a look that she frowned at the sigh of, as she looked at them with narrowed eyes.

"What?"

'Your literally the spitting image of your father but with your mother's personality.' Thought Gale in his head as he smiled over at his girlfriend while telling her along with the other two--