Chapter 62- A Tour That Led To A Challenge.

After announcing the names of the fairies that would be participating in this year's grand magic games, the team that was chosen headed the next day over to the capital of Fiore, Crocus, to move inside their hotel room, which was located inside the Honey Bone lodge, that they will be staying in for the rest of their time there. The team that consisted of Nashi Dragneel, Simon Fernandez, Storm Fullbuster, Elise Redfox and Zeus Dreyar, mentally prepared themselves for the preliminaries that were going to take place today, at midnight like they usually do every year, as the team hoped they could reach the top in that specific first round, so they can finally show Fairy Tail's new generation abilities to the world.

Now, back to the present with our mentioned chosen team--

"Nashi." Sighed out Simon while he ran his hand through his hair in irritation. "For the last time, you. are. not. dying."

"But why...can't I--I--" The pink haired girl's face suddenly became green as she dramatically fell down on the floor of the moving train with a loud thud. ''--breath."

"You can breath if you just calm down for a bit--" Simon was cut off by the sound of the person beside him, which was none other then Storm, shrieking in surprise, as the poor scarlet haired boy flinched in shock.

"I--I don't feel so good either." Commented out a dazed looking Elise beside Storm as she looked at the dark haired boy with a nauseous looking face. "Storm. Help." The mentioned boy was literally sitting on Simon's lap at this point.

"ELISE IF YOU PUKE ON STORM, HE SWEARS TO GOD THAT--"

Simon grumbled as he pushed the black haired boy off him. "Storm stop talking in the third person and get off me!"

"Guys, w--why is the floor spinning?" Said Zeus as he laid down on the floor beside a sick looking Nashi, as he groaned in discomfort when another wave of nauseousness hit him.

"ZEUS! GIVE NASHI AND ELISE ONE OF ZEUS'S PILLS!!"

"STORM GET OFF ME GOD DAMMIT!"

"I--I don't have anymore of th--those pills."

"WHAT?!"

"STORM!!"

"You guys...I don't feel so good--"

"Oh for the love of--"

"ELISE KEEP IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!"

"T--Too late--"

And screams were heard coming out of the fairies train car as Elise had spilled all of her breakfast over Nashi and Zeus, the victims that were in her pukes way to meet the floor.

||

A guilty looking Elise hung her head down low as she sat on one of their hotel room beds while biting her bottom lip nervously, as she listened to the loud sound of a shower coming in the room parallel to her, her eyes refusing to look up at the shirtless, wet white haired Zeus, who was disgustingly creaming his hands and upper torso with body lotion.

"I'm sorry..." Muttered out the dark haired girl over to her teammate who only sighed at her while shaking his head.

"It's okay El, these things happen."

"But--!!"

"It could've been worse you know." Said a wet haired Nashi as she emerged out of their hotel bathroom with a towel enveloping the top of her head. "You could've puked on a random stranger when we got out."

"Now that would've been embarrassing." Laughed out Zeus as he threw the green colored bottle of lotion over to Nashi who easily caught it and laughed at his words while nodding in agreement.