Chapter 11- "What are you thinking of--?"

'Ugh. Why did I become the guild master again.' Thought Laxus while looking at the pile of papers in front of him. 'To much paper work...'

"What did you just say fire breath?!"

"You heard me loud and clear ice princess."

"Why you little....."

"Bring it on!"

'And there's also those two idiots who will never grow up.' Laxus sighed in frustration as he heard Natsu and Gray battle it out as always outside his office.

"Natsu, Gray!! Watch out!" Yelled Lucy from the other side of Laxus's office door. The sound of plates being shattered echoed outside, prompting another sigh out of Laxus's mouth.

He really wished Erza wasn't travelling with crime sorciere at the moment. She would of definitely have stopped these two idiots.

'Well I'll just knock their heads myself.' Thought the man in his head while getting up, and heading out of his office.

\\

"Natsu, Gray, watch out!" Yelled Lucy at the so called 'grown man' who were crashing the guild. They even got Mira in the fight, which made her drop the plates she was holding. The blonde woman groaned at the choas around her while shaking her head.

'Ugh, where's Erza when you need her?'

Suddenly the guild door's swung open.

"We're back!!" Yelled Erza coming through the guild doors with Jellal and the rest of crime sorciere right behind her as Lucy's eyes widened the sight of her arrival.

'Well holy molly speak of the devil-' Thought Lucy while a smile appeared on her face.

"Erza!!"

"You're back!"

"Welcome home!!"

"Erza!!" Exclaimed Lucy while running over to Erza. "It's so good to see you!" She further said while wrapping her arms around her, crushing her in a hug.

"You too Lucy!!" Exclaimed Erza while returning Lucy's hug.

"Where's Natsu and Gray?" She asked when they both separated. Lucy momentarily froze at her question.

'Well crap-' thought Lucy while a very fake laugh slipped out of her mouth.

"W--well.....they're..." Lucy stuttered as she tried to think of a good excuse before Erza finds out where was Natsu and Gray. Though before she could, she heard another crash come from behind her, as she sighed when Erza's eyes literally turned red at the sight of Gray and Natsu still fighting.

'Well Natsu, we had a good life together-'

"What the hell Popsicle!"

"You were the one who started it flame head!"

"Natsu! Gray!" Erza yelled getting their attention. Their eyes widened when they heard her voice as Lucy cringed for her husband and teammate's future. Slowly they both turned around and looked in horror at the angry Erza who was standing right in front of them now.

"E-erza, w-when d-did y-you g-get back?" Asked Gray, sweat trickling down his forehead.

"Y-yeah, I th-thought that y-your not coming b-back, for another month?" Natsu asked also sweating just like Gray.

"Actually" Jellal began while stepping up beside his wife. "We are here to talk with Fairy tail about a certain issue."

"Certain issue?" Asked Natsu curiously with a frown. "What could that--?"