Chapter 38- The mission.

He was walking down the streets of Magnolia, heading towards the Fairy Tail guild. Suddenly, the sound of a feminine scream was heard coming from the guild. His eyes widened as he quickly started running his way towards the guild. Opening the large doors, his eyes widened in horror at the sight in front of him.

Bodies were lying everywhere. Not any bodies, dead bodies. The corpses of his family and friends. He trembled in fear and anger as he looked around the guild. Tears formed in his eyes when he saw his mother and father lying on the ground in a pool of their own blood. The sound of choking was suddenly heard coming from in front of him. Quickly turning around, his eyes widened in anger at the sight that was currently being held before him.

Nashi, one of the people that he cared for dearly, was currently being choked by a cloaked figure. Activating Meteor, he quickly took the young pink haired girl in his arms and hugged her tightly, while she furiously coughed. His eyes then darted towards the cloaked figure in front of him.

"WHO ARE YOU??!" He yelled in anger as he growled at the man in front of him. A sinister grin appeared on the cloaked figures face, as his entire face, save for his mouth, was completely obscured because of the black hood that was draped on his head.

"Soon." Said the man to him as he looked at him with his sinister glowing blue eyes.

He could not help but find the deep and sinister voice familiar.

Darkeness soon took hold of Simon's mind, and slowly, his eyes started fluttering open.

The sight in front of him had him choking on his own saliva.

Nashi was in front of him, bend down, looking at him with panicked, worried and wide chocolate brown eyes.

But that wasn't what made Simon choke.

The fact that Nashi was bend down in front of him wearing a v neck shirt was the reason he choked.

Simon could literally see everything.

Literally.

From her big chest, to her slightly small black bra that hung perfectly on her chest giving Simon a bett--

'Holy shit.'

"SIMON!!" Yelled Nashi happily, letting out an unknown happy sound that Simon couldn't really identify very well.

A squeal? A laugh? A giggle?

Who knew.

The only thing that Simon was still focusing on in that moment was what he had seen when he first woke up.

What he seen...when he woke up...

Simon blushed furiously as realisation came crashing down at him like an airplane.

"N--Nashi!!" Yelled Simon as he suddenly felt to uncomfortable beside the pink haired girl who was currently hugging the scarlet haired boy. "I...cou--could you get off me??"

"Oh!" Said Nashi as she let go of Simon, a sheepish smile on her face. "Sorry." Said the pink haired while still wearing the same smile as she scratched the back of her neck.

"I--It's okay!! J--Just--" said Simon as he felt the need to put some distance between him and his pink haired crush.

Again, he felt too excited.

Satisfied with the distance that he had made between him and Nashi, Simon sighed.

"Simon!! What happened?? Why were you passed out  in my house? And that-- all that blood!! Where did it come from?! Are you hurt? What--"

"Nash, calm down, I'm fine." Said Simon with a chuckle as he looked at the pink haired girl with amused eyes. "It's just--" His eyes widdened as he remembered his previous encounter with the white haired intruder.

"Nashi!! Who was that guy?!"

"What guy?"

"The one who was at your house!" Nashi raised an eyebrow at that.

"Uuuhhh...you mean my brother?" Simon face palmed at this.

"Of course I don't mean your brother idiot!!"

"There wasn't any other 'guy' in my house other then my brother dumbass!"

"Then who the hell was that white haired guy that I beat up earlier?!" Nashi narrowed her eyes in confusion at this.

"White haired guy? Beat up?! Simon what in the actual hell happened with you?"

Simon sighed.

"Okay....here's what happened--"

________

"Wait, so your telling me you want to go on a job?" Asked Nova with a raised eyebrow to her brother. "Alone?"

Zeus raised a perfect shaped white eyebrow himself.

"Yeah. What, is something wrong with that?"

"We're going with you." Said Nova referring to everyone who was sitting with her on one of the guild's tables.

Elise did a spittake after hearing her, while Blake choked on his bagel.

"What?!"

"Oh hell no woman."

"Nova I don't feel like going on a job." Sulked Gale in front of her.
Nova glared at them all.

"I said, we're all going with him. Even Nashi, Simon and Storm. Got it."

All of them looked in fear at the blonde haired girl.

"Y--Yeah why not..." said Elise.

"H--Hell yeah." Said Blake.

"I--I suddenly feel like taking a job." Said Gale with a forced laugh. Nova smiled at this, as she turned her attention towards Zeus who rolled his eyes at his younger sibling.

"Fine." Sighed the white haired boy. "Hurry up and call Nashi and the guys, I'm going in an hour."

"Will too!!" Yelled Nova happily as she waved at her brother who was walking away from them.

Her smile soon turned to a frown as she turned her attention over to the residents at her table who were glaring daggers at her.

"What?"

"What the hell Nova?! I don't want to go anywhere!" Yelled Elise an annoyance at her best friend.

"Same here!" Yelled Blake as he referred to him and Gale who couldn't agree more with him. Nova rolled her eyes at this.

"Oh shut it and move your buts. We've got to get Nashi and the guys on board to."

"Like anyone wants to be on board..."

"What was that Blake?" Asked Nova with a twitched eyebrow to the maroon haired boy who only shook his head with a sigh.

"Nothing, let's go..."