Chapter 12- Confession.

"Storm!" Called Simon for the black haired ice-make mage, who was walking ahead of him in a fast pace. "Hey!"

"Leave me alone Simon." Came Storm's answer to him, Simon frowning at this.

"Let's go together." Announced Simon while stopping in his tracks, as Storm flinched at his words. The dark haired boy slowly turned around to face him with his eyes wide open.

"S--seriously??" He asked sounding beyond shocked.

"Yeah." Told him Simon followed by a sigh. "Look, I know you all consider me, that guy who 'Always follows the rules' but...... I just can't get over the fact that they hurt Nashi." Said Simon while scratching the back of his neck. The scarlet haired boy then raised his head, and found Storm looking at him while he looked to be deep in his thoughts.

"What is it? Did I shock you to much?" Asked Simon followed by an awkward laugh, as Storm also laughed with him.

"Well no it's just......I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now...."

"What is it?" Asked Simon.

"Do you like Nashi?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"H--huh??" Asked a very taken a back Simon from Storm's sudden question.

"Do you like Nashi?" Storm repeated to him again while looking at him seriously.

Simon looked hesitated as he finally answered Storm:

"....I do."

There was a moment of silence between the both of them, until suddenly, Storm laughed.

"I--I knew it...... you are her best friend after all....." he continued to laugh awkwardly while scratching his neck. Simon just stood there, staring at him with curious eyes.

Then, it hit him.

"You like her too, don't you?" Asked Simon with a smile.

"Wh--what?!" Storm asked while blushing. He then crossed his arms while puffing. "O--of course I don't!!"

Simon sighed. Storm always denies his feelings. The boy continued to stare at Storm until an idea came too him. He secretly smirked. This will definitely make him confess.

"Well the only other explanation to your behavior is that--!!" Simon faked a gasp. "You have a crush on me?!"

Storm flinched at that. "What?!"

"Oh I am so sorry Storm, but I am not into--"

"No, no no no no. No!! Storm doesn't like Simon, okay?" Simon couldn't help but laugh at him using the third person to exclaim that to him.

"Then why are you upset that I like Nashi?" Asked Simon while slightly grinning.

"It.... it's just that...." Storm became even redder then Simon's hair at this point.

"Fine....Fine!! Storm likes Nashi!! There!! Is Simon happy??"

Simon laughed while nodding. "As a matter of fact, yes, yes I am."

Simon continued to laugh to Storm's misery as the boy before him groaned while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ugh. Shouldn't you be all.... I don't know......upset....or competitive with me....or something.....?"

Simon made a face at the other's words. "Why should I be upset exactly??" Questioned the older boy with a small shrug, while letting out a small laugh. "Your my friend, Storm. I am not going to go all crazy, just because you like the same girl as me."