Chapter 49- Friendly arguments.

Nashi hugged herself tightly, as she walked alongside her so called 'friends', a blush decorating her white cheeks.

Even though she didn't seem like it when it happened, the pink haired girl did get flustered and embarrassment on so many levels when the Edolas scarlet haired boy asked her to 'become his queen'.

And her 'friends' weren't really helping her flustered and embarrassment state, as the 7 young Fairy Tail mages were still laughing their asses off ever since they left the guild and found the pink haired girl in the woods that were outside the Edolas Fairy Tail guild.

"I freaking hate you all." She whispered, squeezing her slightly muscled arms a little along with a pout.

Storm, who was standing right besides her along side with Simon who stood on her right, swung his arm over her shoulder while still continuing his fit of laughter with the others.

"Sorry princess but it was just too funny."

"Your just happy you got money out of this." Said Simon to him smugly while Storm yelled a loud "no way!!" in defence to the scarlet haired boy who rolled his eyes at his dramatic response.

Nashi, who was stuck between the two, had heard every little detail that the two had revealed, as her eyes widened.

"You--!! You made a bet on this?!"

Both Storm and Simon's eyes widened at this.

"Uuuhhhhh--"

"It was Storm's idea!!"

"Wait-- WHAT?!"

"It's true." Aided Elise for the scarlet haired boy which made Nashi's eyes to narrow at the black haired accused boy besides her, who waved his hand in front of his chest defensively.

"I'm not the only one guilty in this!! Simon agreed to it with zero hesitation!!"

"It was a joke that you took seriously."

"How was that a joke?!"

"Okay shut up! I hate both of you." Said Nashi pouting at the duo who glared daggers at each others eyes.

"Hey Si, wasn't that the place we landed on??" Asked Elise to Simon as she pointed somewhere in front of the group. Simon snapped from his staring contest with Storm at this, as he peered over where the short black haired girl was pointing.

Sure enough, it was the place the young scarlet haired boy and black haired girl had landed in, seeing from the huge hole decorating the ground and half of the grass wiped out from it.

"Yupe, this it."

"So, the said portal like thing that spit us out should be somewhere around here?" Asked Nashi while raising an eyebrow.

"Yupe."

"But we were all, 'spit', somewhere in different places. How are we going to find where it's located from that?" Asked Nova which made everyone frown.

"We'll just have to calculate where it is." Said Simon bringing everyone's full attention to him. Blake, Gale and Zeus raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who the heck is gonna do that? I'm sorry to reveal this but we're all stupid here." Said Blake with a chuckle making everyone roll their eyes at him.

"Correction, your the only stupid one here. And Simon can do it, he does it all the time." Said Nashi matter of factly to a now wide eyed Blake.

"Okay, first of all I'm going to ignore you insulting me just now." Said Blake towards Nashi who scoffed in amusement at him. "Secondly, if I'm stupid, what do we have to classifie  you as?"

"I thought you were going to ignore it?"

"Turned out I can't."

"Well, I'm more Intellectually smarter then you."

"Sweetie, use the big words in your vocabulary right then come and argue with me."

"What do you--?!"

"Hey!! Stop it!! Both of you!"

"He/She started it!!" Yelled both Nashi and Blake defensively together. Nova face palmed at the duo.

"What were you going to state thirdly Blake?" Asked Nova as she let out a huff when she spotted both Nashi and Blake now glaring at each other.

"Right, thirdly, when did Simon ever do something like this?"

"I'm sorry, who between the both of us had been the one going on missions with him since they were 10?" Asked Nashi to Blake, who opened his mouth to respond to her but quickly closed it again when he didn't find the right words to come back at the girl with.

"Thoughts so."

"Shut up."

"Someone like you shut ups not me."

"Nope, someone like you shuts up."

"Very mature blanket."

"It's 'Blake', and look who's talking about maturity."

"Haha, very funny."

"Okay, are you two sure you've dated before?!" Exclaimed Elise in annoyance as she was so done with the two's bickering. Blake smirked at the girl.

"Jealous my dear?"

Elise only rolled her eyes at Blake in response as she turned her head away from him.

"Hm, I'll take that as a yes." Muttered a smirking Blake to himself victoriously.

"Shut up all of you already I'm trying to focuse here." Said Simon from the sidelines, a paper and a pen in his hand as multiple graphics and pappers were scattered on the ground he was seated on with a pair of glasses drapped on the bridge of his nose.

Everyone gawked at him in shock, their jaws hanging open as they watched the boy scrible numbers that they didn't understand.

"H--How--?!"

"Where the crap do you keep all of these stuff hidden?" Asked Zeus sweat dropping at the boy.

"None of your business Pikachu."

"I asked you a question red head. You should answer it and not act like a d**khead."

"I can answer it however the hell I want, can't I?"

"You piece of--"

"Can you guys stop with the swearing." Sighed Nova as she rubbed at her temples. "Your giving me a headache with all the fights every five minutes."

"They're not fights." Defended Blake. Nova raised an eyebrow at that.

"Then what are they exactly?"

"Uhhhhhhhh." Stuttered Nashi in thought. "Friendly arguments?"

"Friendly arguments my ass." Said Gale as he rolled his eyes.

"Language." Said Elise to him sarcastically while looking at Nova who glared at her.

"You done yet Simon?" Asked Storm getting annoyed by the others. Simon rolled his eyes at him.

"Do you think this is easy?"

"How should I know."

"Well it isn't so sit down and relax for now." Said Simon while not even sparing the dark haired boy a glance his way. Storm sighed as he sat down on the floor beneath him, already getting bored out of his mind.

||

I have over 1k votes now!! T^T Thank you guys so much!! I swear I adore you guys ♥○♥