Chapter 21- Finding the white blob.

"What the--" Said Storm as he turned around and his eyes widened as well as Nashi and Simon's.

They were being shocked.

And scared.

Who could blame them when the one person they fear the most in this world is right in front of them?

"N--Nova?!" Yelled Storm and Simon in unison as there eyes were wide and they're jaws were just literally dropped to the ground.

"Wow she's fast..." muttered Nashi under her breath with wide eyes as she nodded slowly to herself. "We're gonna die. Glad seeing you guys again-"

"Nova. Calm down will you." Zeus said with a sigh as he came up behind Nova. "Leave them be, they were just trying to--"

"Huh?" Asked Nova while looking at Zeus creepily. Zeus then looked at his younger sister in fear and gulped.

"N--nothing. Nothing at all." He said while stuttering. Zeus then looked behind Nova and was met by Simon's hazel eyes, glaring intensely at him, Zeus raising an eyebrow at him.

'Oho?' He thought while mockingly looking at Simon which seemed to anger the scarlet haired boy even more.

"You know, you can kill Simon if you want. I hate him anyway." Zeus said as he smirked at Simon who was currently still glaring at him.

"Yes!! I'm saved!!" Yelled Storm dramatically as he raised his hands to the heavens in thanks.

"Am I too late?? Are they dead yet??" Elise said as she ran her way towards the two siblings.

"Nope. I think we made it in the nick of time." Zeus said as he was looking at Elise, who was panting and huffing loudly.

"Simon. Storm." Said Nova as she towered over the two "you guys better have an excuse." She said darkly at them as a dark aura was imitating from her. Simon and Storm cowered in front of her.

"Well....you see....." said Storm while slowly backing away.

"We were......ummmm.....mad because Nashi got hurt?"

"NOT ENOUGH!!" Yelled Nova as she electrocuted both of them. Elise and Zeus sweat dropping at her, while Nashi was slowly trying to sneak away.

"NASHI!!" Yelled Nova as she turned her head towards the pink haired girl. Nashi flinched when she heard Nova call her name, and turned her head around slowly.

"Y--yeah N--Nov??"

"HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME??" Yelled Nova as she also electrocuted Nashi, Zeus and Elise cringing at sight.

"Yeesh. Tough love."

"Tell me about it."

"I.....sorry....." Nashi said as her face was head first on the ground, Nova sighing in front of her.

"Mavis. You guys just make me so mad sometimes..." She mumbled as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Ugh. You know, that wasn't necessary..." mumbled Storm as he, Simon and Nashi slowly got up, his words provoking a tick mark to appear on Nova's head. Nova was going to zap him again, but was cut off by someone.

"Well well. Aren't we having fun here~~?" Said a voice to them. Nova frowned.

"Who are you??" She yelled, looking around, her eyes narrowing when no one met her line of view.

"And where the hell are you anyway??" Asked Elise as she looked around, voicing out Nova's thoughts.

"Oh~~ that's not important right now my dear~~" Said the voice to Elise. Her eyes widened when she felt someone grab her waist and pull her closer.