Chapter 69- Day One: Prove Yourself!! #1

We reached 69 chapters (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

*clears throat* so uh yeah congrats to us

...

.... ( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)

||

Previously on "Fairy Tail Next Generation":

After the giant celebration that the guild had prepared for the team participating in the Grand Magic Games, the fairies woke up the next morning and got themselves ready for the first day of the games!!

After the mc's of the games, the young  Lilac and fairy Tail's poison dragon slayer Blake, had revealed that this year's game were going to be completely different from every year, they had revealed afterwards the first lineup that was going to compete! The lineup consisting of: Fairy Tail's Zeus Dreyar, Lamia Scale's May Neekis, Sabertooth's Reina, Mermaid Heel's Malak, Quatro Cerbus's Edgare, Blue Pegasus Ronald Akatsuki, Crimson Heart's Raiden and lastly Mysterious Boo's Mr. W!

And oh boy, what awaited those 8 contestants at their first day in these games--

"Let's enjoy watching the contestants ladies and gentlemen!!" Exclaimed Lilac happily as 8 screens were suddenly lined up in the air, each of them showcasing the same horrifying view to everyone in the arena, as the fairy tail team and guild looked on with wide and frightened eyes at the place Zeus was going to compete in.

"And let's hope they make it out alive of this!!"

||

"Hope they can make it out alive of this?" Asked Nashi, the girl repeating Lilac's last words, as she stared in complete awe at the place Zeus had landed in. "Yeah, I sure hope he does." Stated the girl looking worried, as her nose scrunched while a disturbed look covered her features along with Elise and Storm's own at the sound of Simon beside her sighing in pure bliss at the sight before him.

"Demon boy's going to die, and if he does he won't become my future brother in law?" Asked Simon with a satisfied gleam in his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest while his teammates looked at him with sweat drops. "Seems like my prayers have finally been heard." Storm shook his head in the boy's direction, with the same disturbed look still covering his face, at the uncharacteristic evil smirk that appeared on Simon's face after his last statement.

"The amount of hate you two have for each other is unhealthy." Stated Storm, Elise beside him laughing at his words.

"Says the guy who fights with Nashi every five minutes." Teasingly said Elise along with a wide grin. Storm rolled his eyes at her.

"But at least I genuinely love her." Said the boy along with a huff, Elise and Simon beside him staring in shock at him as Nashi beside the dark haired boy widened her eyes at the sound of his words.

"H--huh?" Asked Nashi with a small hint of pink covering both of her cheeks, Storm beside her freezing in his place, as Simon and Elise stared at the two's exchange with wide eyes. "D--Do you-- is it true that--" Stuttered out the pink haired girl in disbelief, Storm blushing a deep shade of red as he nervously gulped while looking down at Nashi.