Chapter 40- A whole different universe from ours.

The pink haired girl groaned in pain as she rubbed her head while trying her best to get up from the, rather, really comfortable mattress she's currently laying on.

Or so that's what our young Nashi thought.

"Wh--What the--?" Muttered Nashi to herself as she looked around the place she was in, only to be met with a gun pointed right between her eyes.

Her eyes widdened in surprise at this.

Slowly lifting her gaze up, she had founded over four men, dressed in some kind of uniform, all of them holding shotguns right in front of her face.

"Who are you?" Yelled one of the masked man. "Both of you!!"

'Both of us.'

The young pink haired dragon slayer frowned at this.

"Y--You mean me right?"

"No, both of you!!"

She looked at him weirdly as a thought of what he might be talking about had crossed her mind.

"Uuuuuhhhh...me and my hair?"

The guards sweat dropped at this.

"You and the guy under you idiot!!"

'Guy under me?'

Nashi's eyes slowly moved to see the person under her.

'Oh...!'

So it wasn't a mattress.

"Storm?!" Yelled Nashi in surprise as she quickly got off of the passed out ice-maker mage.

That made Storm groan in annoyance.

"Stop moving!!" Yelled one of the guards at Nashi as he got the gun closer to her. Nashi rolled her eyes at this.

"Oh shut it!!"

"Nashi?" Asked Storm in confusion while getting up. "What...What's going on??"

"NOBODY MOVE OR ELSE WE WILL SHOOT!" Yelled one of the guards in anger as he pushed Nashi and Storm close to each other, as each of the four guards pointed their guns at the young Fairy Tail duo.

"Okay okay, we get we won't move any longer, alright?" Said Storm as he raised his arms up in the air and ushered for Nashi to do the same.

The pink haired girl only raised an eyebrow at him in response.

"Oh hell no, I'm not raising my hands for someone who called me an Idiot!!"

"What did you say little girl?!"

"You heard me loud and clear old man!!"

"Old man?! I'll have you know I'm only 25 years old!!"

"Pfffff~ your so old."

"Shut up--!! STOP CALLING ME OLD!!"

Storm sweat dropped along side the other guards as they watched the interaction between Nashi and the, now, unmasked guard who had ripped his mask off out of anger.

"I can call you whatever I want old--" Nashi's sentence was abruptetly cut off by Storm suddenly covering her mouth with one of his hand, as he kept a firm grip on her waist and arms with his other hand.

"I am deeply sorry about her. She just hates it when someone calls her an idiot even though she's used to it."

"HEY!!"

"We understand. But if you may, we would like you to follow us please."

"ISH DISH MIYISH OIISH MAIN!!" Yelled Nashi out from under Storm's hand on her mouth.