Chapter 67- Celebrations and Special Gifts.

*drum roll*

*clears throat*

Word count: 7703 *chokes*

//

The hotel room that was booked for the team representing the fairy tail guild was quite plain yet gigantic. It was pretty cozy too.

It walls were painted in light yellow, and it had five beds with dark blue sheets, three beds on the side of the room, and two on the other side, as between each bed stood a nightstand. On the side of the room, there was a wide brown dresser, and on the far left of the room stood a door that led to a bathroom that all the five fairies were going to be sharing.

(Here's a poor presentation of the room)

Again. The room was pretty plain yet cozy. It was fitting for all of the fairies to stay in since it didn't have anything that's breakable, cause let's face it if there was anything that can remotely break in that room they would've broken it in a heartbeat.

Currently in that room, a peaceful atmosphere enveloped its open space, as the clock that was placed on the wall beside the dresser indicated that it was now almost 6 am in the capital of Fiore.

Though since this room belongs to someone in Fairy Tail, the silence in it shouldn't stay for long.

And I stand correct, as when the small pointer of the clock hit the number 6, the door of the room suddenly flung open, as at its entrance stood the fairy tail team of this year's grand magic games.

"Fucking finally." Loudly proclaimed out Zeus to no one in particular, as he stepped up inside the room with the others following right behind him, the 19 year old boy groaning as he literally fell face first on the nearest bed he could reach in the room. "I'm so freaking tired."

"Me too." Said Nashi, as she and Elise fell together on their backs on one of the beds on the other side of the wide room. "Who would've thought this would worn us out this much."

"It's all that demon of yours fault lightning bolt." Grumbled out Simon as he sat down on one of the beds himself, Zeus glaring at him from the corner of his eyes. "He was the one who proposed that crazy idea of us literally flying our way towards the domus Flau."

"Well, you should've stayed on that island then Si-chan." Simon growled at the nickname Zeus called him with.

"Don't call me that."

"Aww why not? It's cute."

"Shut up."

"Oh please don't start fighting." Grumbled out Storm while laying down on the last bed in the room. "My ears are still ringing from that cheering the audience made and I don't think they're both ready to hear another whole argument from the both of you." Both Simon and Zeus crossed their arms over their chest like two stubborn children at Storm's scolding, the mature boy in this situation rolling his eyes at his two friends.