Chapter 50- Finally escaped?

"I'm boorreedd~" Whined Elise, as she swung her hands back in forth around her body in the air right in front of the others.

"Elise sit down, or you'll get dizzy at this rate." Said Gale to her, scolding his little sister at her childish behavior.

"Pfffffff, you don't get to tell me what to do." Said Elise as she did another spin, which made Gale to roll his eyes at her.

"Don't come crying over to me when you feel like your going to throw up then." He mumbled under his breath annoyingly, crossing both of his arms over his chest. Letting out a loud huff as he turned his head away from his younger sister, who completely ignored what he had advised her to do like a child, as Gale pouted childishly himself.

Nova, who was sitting right besides him on the green grassed ground, slipped her hand into one of his, dragging it towards her lap, while squeezing ever so softly.

Gale smiled at her sweet gesture, looking at her with caring eyes. Slipping his hand away from her's, the girl looked at him in confusion at his actions, slightly hurt. That hurt quickly didn't last though, when the green haired boy put his head on her lap instead as he looked up at her with his blood red eyes, a grin decorating his face. Nova giggled at this, stroking his surprisingly soft green hair, which made the grin decorating the boy's features to slowly diminish, as the boy sighed in content at the feeling.

Storm and Blake eyed the two from the sidelines, scrunching up their nose in disgust at the sight before them.

"Okay, this is just too.......what's the word to describe this?" Ushered Storm at the lovy-dovy duo who were lost in their own world.

"Shitty? Sweet?"

"The second word." Said Storm to Blake who nodded at him in agreement.

"Ugh, you guys are giving me cavities just by looking at you." Said Elise, hurling towards the ground falsely as Storm and Blake laughed at her statement, while the teeth destroying couple gave her a weak glare.

"You guys talk to much." Muttered Zeus, his head peacefully rested against a trunk of a tree, that didn't even have any leaves or branches decorating its upper form. Elise rolled her eyes at him.

"Shut up and go back to sleeping with your naked tree."

"At least she's got a better figure than you." Elise scoffed loudly at Zeus words.

"Who said I would want to sleep with you in the first place?"

"That wasn't what I was really implying dear but I don't mind you understanding it in your own way."

Elise pursed her lips at this, her eyes glaring daggers at the white haired boy who was trying really hard not to let his smirk to show. "I won't hesitate in shoving my shoe down that throat of your's Zeus Dreyar."

"Ew, no. Back off."

"I will if you shut up."

"Well then come at me squirt."

"Gladly!" Gritted Elise out as she was getting ready to bounce at the white haired boy, though the girl was abruptly stopped by none other than Blake. Elise gasped when he lifted her up on his shoulder.

"Hey snake!! What the--?!"

"Just stop already will you." He said rolling his eyes at her, setting her down between him and Storm, as he held her by her shoulders in place. "You're too extra sometimes."

Elise grumbled at this, crossing her arms over her chest as she blushed slightly. "I'm not extra..." she mumbled under her breath while Blake rolled his eyes at her.

"Yeah right, and Gale didn't use to stalk Nova at night."

"What?!" Questioned Nova, surprised while Gale shushed her up with playing with the ends of her blonde hair. Nova smiled at the gesture, brushing of the topic of him stalking her at night for later in her mind while in Gale's mind he was developing ways to choke Blake in his sleep for revealing his secret.

On the other hand, while this all went down, Nashi was comfortably sitting right beside Simon in silence, her brown eyes peering over his work curiously.

"Do you seriously understand any of this?" Asked Nashi to the scarlet haired boy who chuckled at her question as he turned his head over to her confused face slightly

"Of course I do."

"Then what the hell is this?"

"Nashi that's a number."

"Not that, that thing beside it."

"You mean the other number beside it?"

"You know what forget it." Sighed Nashi her curiosity over the matter completely gone as she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted, Simon instantly laughing at her cuteness.

"You're that bored huh?" Asked Simon to her already knowing her answer as the girl furiously nodded her head at him.

"Well, I'm almost done, so go bother Zeus for me or stay beside me. Your choice."

"I'm too lazy to do the first choice so might as well stay with you." Said Nashi lazily laying her head on Simon's shoulder while the boy continued his work with a smile, Nashi gazing up at the sky from her place on the scarlet's shoulder.

Her eyes widened when she caught the sight of something up from the sky in her position, her head quickly flinching off of Simon's shoulder making the boy frown deeply at her gesture, as he turned his head around towards her direction one more time.

"Nash? What's wrong?"

"Wh--What's--" Stuttered Nashi out, pointing her finger up in her line of vision. "What is that?"

Simon quickly followed her line of vision.

And his eyes widened once he did.

It was a swirl.

A weird bluish blackish grey-ish like swirl was forming up in the sky above them.

"The hell--?!"

"Simon what--?"

And suddenly everything turned white around them.

And the eight fairies passed out.

*~* 

Okay I think some of you might think that I just randomly let them out of Edolas because I want this arc to be over already, but no I'm not.

There IS a reason they came up there, and it has to do with that person that came to do with Nashi's safety.

And I'm sorry for the late update I was sick XD

I'mma update again later or tomorrow 

BIS OUT!! ^^