Her

Luke

She was everything i wanted. Why couldn't she feel the same way? How can i love someone who would never love me back? There was one time i had ever been more than three feet near her, and i barley spoke...

The bell had just rang telling us the day was over. I was on my way home hoping to get a glimpse of the beauty before she disappeared down the road. We lived close her only being a block or two away.

It was pouring rain and i luckly had an umbrella. I was about two blocks away from my house when i saw the girl i had wanted to talk to for so long standing there in the rain alone.

She was drenched but i still wanted to help her. I walk over and put the umbrella that was once coverping me over the both of us. It had taken her less that a second to realise what had happened and she turned around.

I can not describe the look on her face in any other words than 'is this real?'. Of course me being the idiot i am all i did was grab her hand and walk to her house.

We were quiet the whole time, it was comfortable silence but i wish i would have said something to begin a friendship. But no, nothing happened. We did nothing.

When we got to her house, i got to see it for the first time. I knew she didnt live in the best part of the neighborhood, but i didnt expect that she lived in such a small place. Where was the rest of her family?

She had looked down at her shoes but i could still see the pink on her cheeks. She mumbled a 'thanks' then practically ran into her house and shut the door with a click.

That was the only encounter i had ever had with Jax Bruntley but not the last.