Fuck You Wednesday

Jax

When i got home and started to make sandwiches for everyone, Noah leaves suddenly without a word. It was about 8:30pm and i had no clue where he was.

I started to get really worried. Is he okay? Is he hurt? Did someone take him? All of these thoughts running through my head when i hear the door open.

I walk over and see Noah walking in and shutting the door behind him.

"Where were you?!"
"I was out on a walk."
"For nearly three hours?!"
"Leave it alone J. Im tired, im gonna go lay down."
"Fine! But we're going to talk about this tomorrow!"
"Whatever."

After that he went up the stairs and to the boys room. Why was he acting like this? Did i do something? I do everything for these kids. What could i have done thats so bad too the point where he doesn't want to talk to me?

Then i realised,

He is a freaking fourteen year old. They are always a pain in the ass. He is probably going through that weird time in your life when you hate everyone and you think no one understands you.

Face it, we've all been there.

Anyways, tomarrow is a Wednesday. I hate Wednesdays because they are such a tease! Its like you're half way through the week, you had two incredibly long days before. Wait, what? Opps sorry mate you still have to get through two more super long days. And if you thought before was bad just wait.

Really, the only good thing about Wednesday is that now i can spend it with Luke. I know its not good for me to get so attached to someone, but i feel safe with him.

I need to stop. All I'll do is hurt him.