Whats a Kevin?

Luke

The week was incredibly boring. We did the same things, Go to school and not pay attention. On Monday and Wednesday, Jax and i had a tutor session but even that was weird because Jax's mom Katy kept coming to make sure we weren't fucking or as she called it 'checking up on us'.

It was now Saturday and i was in Calums room with the rest of the guys when i got a text.

Jax: If i spend another minute in this house i will slam my head in a door 😑

Me: Please don't slam your head in a door, i quite like it the way it is.(ayy he likes her head 😂) Why dont you come over to Cal's? All the guys are over here, it will be fun.

Jax: You guys are my savers! Ill be over soon.

"Hey, Jax is coming over."
"Why? So you can flirt some more?" Michael rolls his eyes
"F off man, she's cool." Calum says
"Thank you Cal!"
"He's right though. You two flirt alot."
"Whatever."

Soon we hear the doorbell ring and we get up go get it. By all, i mean ALL. I guess she was a bigger hit then the boys lead on.

"Ehi bello-La" i greeted witha smile
"Ciao bello" she smiles back
"Will you two stop it with your code talk! I cant understand a word you're saying!" Michael shouts. Jax and i both laugh at Michael and she walks in.

After being properly greeted by everyone and attacked with hugs by Calum, we go into Cals room and watch TV. We must have been in there for awhile because Jax's phone started to ring

"Shit" she mutters

She walks out side the door and i hear her footsteps get quiet as she walks away. A few minutes later she comes back im the room and sits next to me.

I look over at her and see tears in her eyes.

"Whats wrong J?"
She sighs but finally answers, " My mom is being impossible. She doesnt want me always hanging around with only guys. Can you believe her? She has no right to tell me who to hangout with."
"Do you want to stay at mine tonight? You wont have to deal with your mom and her boyfriend... whatever his name is."
"Her boyfriends name is Kevin and are you sure? I dont want to annoy you."
"You could never."