Horny Guys

Luke

Once we were all in the house my mom led the way to the kitchen. I still held Carter in my arms, he is a cute kid but it must be hard trying to take care of four kids at sixteen.

"So Jax, i hear Luke is your tutor?" Oh great my mother the fbi agent ladies and gentlemen.
"Yes. A very good one at that." Jax said smiling. Her smile.
"Well good. And i hope he is being nice to a pretty lady like yourself. Right Lucas?" Lucky for me before i can replay Jack an Ben come runing down the stair. They stop when they see Jax. Oh no they dont.

"Well hello" Jack says sitting on one side of Jax.
"Hi" she said politely
"And what your name might be pretty lady?" Ben said standing behind the kitchen island we were sitting at.
"My name is Jax."
"Pretty name for a pretty girl." Jack said back. At this point i was bitting my tongue so i didnt say something i'd regret.

"Come on Jax. There's something a want to show you before you leave." I grab her hand before she can respond and drag her up the stairs to my room.

"Thanks for getting me out of there." She says. I couldnt help but smile as i see her face start to heat, but i cant imagine i look much different.
"No problem."
"Carter and i should get home soon."
"Oh uh ya."

As i hand her Carter i cant help but feel a tingle in my hand when our fingers touch.
We both walk out of my bedroom towards the door and i open it for her.

"Thanks. For uh ya know tutoring and putting up with loud kids."
"Anytime."

She smiles once agian, then leaves. And as she leaves i cant help but feel apart of me leave as well.

Im falling for Jax Bruntley, and i love it.