Jason?

Jax

It was the best day ever. Nothing could have ruined it. Almost nothing.

All day i had this feeling in my stomach that something bad was going to happen, but i did nothing.

We walked around the park just talking and laughing till it was dark. I had decided to go back home just so i could see if Katy had been decent while i was gone.

Luke and i walked up to my door and said our goodbyes. A part of me wishes i never came home, that Luke and i left and never looked back. But we didn't.

I walked in and saw Katy sitting on the couch with Carter in her arms and Cece cuddled into her side. She was crying, why?

"What happened?" I asked quietly. Part of me felt bad, she looked hurt. But i remembered what she did to us. She put a sleeping Carter down next to Cece who was fast aleep as well.
"Where have you been? I have tried calling you for hours!"
"I was with Luke, and my phone was turned off. What happened? Where's Noah and Jason?" She put her head in her hands and started to sob.

I figured i wouldn't get any information out of her so i ran up the stairs to the boys room yelling thier names.
"JASON?! NOAH?!" Tears started to form in my eyes as a looked around their empty room frantically.

"Noah's at Rion's house." She came up from behind me.
"And Jason?" She looked back down.
"Where is he Katy?!"

When she didnt respond, i walked out of the room and started to look around in every room. I came to the bathroom and opened the door.

"JAX NO! DONT GO IN THERE!" She cried. It was to late. I saw it.

The bath was covered in blood. I didnt do anything but stare. Is that what happened? Did Jason do that? I need to find him.

I finally get the strength to turn and look at my mother. I looked at her in the eyes and all she said was

"Im so sorry"

Why? What did she do? All i could think to say back was something i would regret.

"No you aren't"