Sexy Time

Luke

I knew that using Jax's current situation as an excuse to get close to her was way wrong, but i couldn't help it. I loved snuggling with her and making her feel better. (wInk wOnk)

Today when i woke up it was because of a sound coming from the doorway. I could feel Jax sit up to see what was going on so i did too.

It was Jax's mom and she had her hands over her eyes. Oh gods! She thought we-but we didnt.

"Will you leave please?!" Jax yelled
"Sorry sorry i was just coming in to tell you that everyone is going to church today. So get ready in appropriate clothes please."

Before Jax had a chance to yell at her agian she left.

"Church? Is she serious?" Jax looks at me with a confused look on her face.
"Hey look on the bright side, my family makes me go to church with them every sunday! That means ill be there with you." I smile.
"Fine. That makes things a little better." She says as she rolls her eyes.
"Come on. I have to go back home, ill meet you there. Ok?"
"Ok."
"Good." I smile

We both get out of bed and walk down stairs to the door.

"Ill see you soon Penelope."
"Goodbye Robert."
"How do you know my middle name?"
"I've seen some papers i probably wasn't supposed to be looking at."
"What am i gonna do with you?"
"Just let me be. Bye bad boy."
"Bye beautiful."