A Police Investigation By 5sos

Jax

I woke up to a bunch of noise and a ton of weight on top of me. I open my eyes and see Luke laying one me. Why? I had know clue!

"Luke?"
"Huh?"
"What cha doin'?"
"Shhh im sleeping."
"Well you're kinda killing me so..."
"Oh shit! Im sorry!" He jumps off of me and had a worried look in his eyes.

"Luke i was joking. Kinda. Whats all the noise?"
"I dont know."
"Wow. Real helpful."
"I know. I know."

I get up and walk down the stairs to see a mess of people.

There was Calum and Noah were trying to cooking breakfast,Ashton with Cece on his shoulders keeping her entertained, then Michael with Carter standing in the middle of the 'dining room' spinning around.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask loud enough for them to here. I wasnt mad just confused. It was like 7:30 and i honestly didnt have time for messing around.
"Noah and i are making eggs while Ash and Mikey keep the little ones busy." Calum smiles.
"Dont worry Jax," Michael says as he stops spinning around with Carter "everyone is already showered and clothed. We also packed the lunches so you can relax."
"Oh, thanks."
"You should get ready. We leave soon." Luke says after looking at his phone that he had left in the living room all night.
"Ok."

After a shower and changing my clothes i go down stairs and we all leave. Noah, Cece, and Carter (who was being held by Noah) all got on the bus and Jason started to walk off to his school.

The guys and i actually drove to school which was new for me, Calum,Michael, and Luke because we always walk. On the very short drive there the guys made it feel like forever.

"So what's with all the kids?" Michael blurted.
"Their my siblings."
"All of them?" Calum asked
"Yes."
"Where's your mom or dad?"
"Guys stop!" Luke shouts, "What is this? A police investigation? Jesus!"

After that everyone was quiet. I guess the didnt want to face another scolding from Luke. I feel a hand on my thigh and look over to see Luke with an apologetic look on his face.

We get to school and spend the rest of the time talking about stupid stuff as always. Then the bell rings and we all head to our classes for the day, planning to meet agian at lunch.