People. Ew

Jax

I hate going to church. No offense to any Christians or whatever but i just really dont like being in a big building with so many people. Its mostly filled with old people, conservative familys, and more old people.

The church near our house was pretty well-known. It had alot of people and that made me nervouse for Noah. Noah has anxiety and sometimes it can get bad. Once we were at a store and there were people crowding around something and Noah and i were right in the middle of the crowd. He started to hyperventilate and passed out for a good 45 minutes.

After Luke left i went to the kitchen. My mom who i normally call her by her really name which is Katy, was 'cooking' and her boyfriend was sitting at the table with his feet on it drinking.

"Will you your disgusting feet off the table please? We eat there."
"Jax, be nice. Would you like something to eat?" Katy smiles.
"No thanks. I dont want to get poisoned."
"Honey, i would never do that."
"Whatever you say." I roll my eyes.
"Well why don't you go get dressed please? We leave soon."
"Fine."

I go up to my room and walked over to the closet to find an outfit. It wasnt church appropriate but i didnt really care. Once im done changing i head back downstairs.

Cece and Jason were sitting on the couch watching some stupid disney show, Noah was sitting (if you could call it that) in a chair near the corner, and Carter was with Katy.

"Is everyone ready?"
We all nod and mumble a 'yeah'
"Ok, great! Come on everyone to the car!"

Once we all squeezed into the car, we were off to church.