Church

Jax

The entire thing was hella boring. The only reason i didnt blow my brains out was because i sat next to Luke and not my messed up family. I dont think he realised but the entire time Luke had his hand on my upper thigh. (Get some hemmotron ;-)

When it was over we all walked out of the building. Katy and Luke's mom Liz were talking and laughing. I hate it when people like her. She is awful! Why cant people see that?

Luke and I walk over to a bench and sit. We stay silent for awhile, but it wasnt that bad. It was peaceful.

"I know you have reasons for not liking your mom, but she seems to really want to make it up to you."
"She's done this before Luke. I know what she's like, im just sad that Jason believes she'll stay."
"Have you talked to Noah?"
"No, not yet. He seems to have calmed down but he is so distant."
"Why dont you find out why?"
"Now?"
"Yes now! Go!" He chuckles.

I get up and walk over to where Noah is. He was sitting one of the steps that leads to the doors of the church. I sit beside and look at him.

"Whats up dude?"
"Nothing."
"Come on Noah, i know somethings wrong please tell me."
"You wont get mad at me will you?"
"Did you kill someone?"
"NO!"
"Then no, i wont get mad."
"Ilikethisguyinmyclassandithinkimgay."
"Ok."
"Ok?"
"Yeah."

He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back and kiss the top of his head.

Luna and Sole // Luke | COMPLETE ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara