More Horny Guys?!

Jax

The next day i couldn't get Luke out of my head. Why was i thinking like this? He could never feel anything for someone like me.

When i got to school i passed by Lukes group of friends to see them laughing like always. I went to my locker and put all the things i need in my bag.

I felt arms go around mine holding them there and a head rest on my shoulder. I turn around and see Luke standing there, his arms still around me.

"Hey pretty lady." He chirped happily
"Hey bad boy." I say smirking
"Aw, not that agian."
"Shut up you like it."
"Whatever. Come and hang out with me and my friends! I want to show you off and make them all jealous they dont have such a pretty girl to be friends with."
I sigh but agree to go with him.

We walk over to his little group of friends. I think i know one. His name is Michael. He lives in the neighborhood as well.

"Guys this is Jax! Jax this is Calum, Michael, and Ashton."
"Well hello" the one known as Calum said.
"Calum back off man. She just met us! Dont scare her away." Ashton scolded.
"Yeah, after that run in with Jack and Ben she doesn't need anyone else trying to get in her pants." I feel my cheeks heat up. I probably look like a tomato.

After some bad jokes, weird storys and stuff like that the bell rings.

"Come on we have History." Luke said as he pulled me down the hall. History was always my favorite class. Mr. Matthews always made it better then other teachers. I had never liked history before, who wants to spend thirty minutes learning about dead people?

When we did get to class we were about three minutes late do to the fact that were on the other side of campus. By now Luke was holding my hand and hadn't even noticed. Im sure people thought we were late for other reasons.

"Mr. Hemmings, Miss Bruntley why are you late?" Mr. Matthews knew possible reasons why i would be late myself, but Luke was never late. And it definitely made no sense that we were together.
"Um...we were on the other side of campus sir." Luke hadnt lied, but with us coming in at the same time and holding hands, it looked like he had.
"We will talk about this after class." And with that we both sat down in the back of the room. What a way to start the day.