Dont Be A Bad Boy

Luke

I had expected alot of things out of the visit to the Bruntley house but a bunch of kids was not one of them. At first i thought Carter was Jax's kid. That almost scared me, then i saw how close she was with him and it was just adorable. I was a bit relieved when she said he was her brother.

When we were done with everything it was around 7:30. We were having so much fun i was completely oblivious to the more than reasonable amount of massages from my family there were on my phone.

Mom: luke where are you?
Mom: luke are you okay?
Mom: why aren't you answering me?!
Mom: lucas robert hemmings get your butt home right now or you are grounded!

Ben: dude moms freeking out come home!

Jack: LUKE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!!
Jack: i dont care if you are getting the best bj of your life

Ben: you are in so much trouble...

Oh god. Its not even 8 o'clock yet jesus people.

I decided to ignore them and focus on Jax, we were in her room and she was talking about english class with Ms. Norbury and how she loved english.

"How can you love english so much?"
"How can you love maths so much?"
"It has rules you need to follow. You go by the book and it tells you how to do it. With english, there aren't as many rules and its easy to mess up."
"Its easy for people to mess up in math to. One wrong move and you can mess the whole thing up. Plus, in english class we do things like creative writing! You can do what ever you want, make up a whole other world. Its an escape."

She had a smile on her face that i had never seen on her before. She looked beautiful, even more so than before. Once her eyes locked with mine was when i realised how close we we're. Inches away and all one of us had to do was lean in a little.

Right as i was about to, her phone rang. I hadn't noticed the old looking flip phone that sat on the side of her bed. She quickly took it and answered.

"Hello?"
-
"Yes, this is she."
-
"Im sorry who are you"
-
"Oh hi Mrs. Hemmings." Oh god
I started shaking my head but that only made the smirk on her face grow wider.
-
"Yes Luke is here he is tutoring me in maths."
-
"He didnt tell you? What a bad boy." Oh jesus. She is doing this on purpose.
-
"Well ill tell him. Have a wonderful rest of your night Liz. Goodbye." And with that she hung up.

"Your mother is lovely." She smiles innocently.
"What did she say?"
"She said to come home now."
All i did was groan. I did not want to face my mother. She's angry and no one is happy when Liz Hemmings is angry.
"Oh dont be such a baby," She pouted. " If your a good boy and do what Liz says ill even come with you. Jason should be back by now i can leave the demons with him for ten minuets."
"Fine"
"Good boy" she says, knowing i hate it.
"Oh shut up." I say back.