Meet the Family

Jax

I couldnt believe i let him talk me into this. What was i thinking, he is going to think my entire family is crazy. I mean, he wouldnt be wrong but still not good.

We were walking down the street that let to my house when i saw the school bus coming to the bus stop. I started to get that self conscious feeling like when he had walked me home a few days short of a month ago.

He had only ever seen the outside of the house, if he thought that was bad i dont want him to see the inside.

When we where near the gate in front of my house the bus stoped and i saw Noah,Cecelia and Carter walk off the bus.
Noah was 14, Cece was 7, and Carter was 2. They started walking toward us. Carter holding Noah's hand.

"Hi Jax!" Cece practically yells as she hugs my waist.
"Hey hun, Noah why dont you take Cece inside and start homework?"
"Ok" he mumbles

"Hey little man. Lets get you inside." I say as i pick up Carter and bring him inside.

The school Noah and Cece go to have a daycare system so Carter goes there on the days i have school since no one else is at home to watch him.

Once everyone is in the house i shut and double lock the door. Luke looks like he has thousands of questions, and none of them i want to answer. We both walk upstairs while im holding Carter on my hip. When we get to the boys room, i open the door and see Jason with Rachael Skulanskee.

"Out dude, Carter needs to sleep."
"But-"
"Now Jason. I dont have time for this."
Apparently that was enough to scare Rachael because she tugged on the sleeve of his jacket and they left.

Jason is 15 and goes to a school for smart kids. He has a 'girlfriend' named Rachael who to me is a complete slut.

At this point i almost forgot Luke was there. Oops.

I led him to my room,  buts its practically Cece's to because she's always in there. We sit on the bed.

"Ok so what do you want to start with?" He asked. I could tell he was holding back on asking me about everyone.
"What do you want to start with?" I ask back.
"Who are all the kids, how are the kids related to you, and where are your parents?" He said it so quickly i almost didnt understand him, but i did.

"Those kids are, Noah, Cecelia, Carter, and Jason. They are all my siblings. I dont know my dad and my mom pops in and out from time to time. Mostly when she gets an itch to get another kid then leaves them here because she doesnt want them ." Damn that felt good to get out.
"Oh"
"So, homework?"
"

Y-ya right."

Maybe this wasnt so bad.