Penelope

Jax

"Ehi bella signora" i hear from behind me, it was Luke.
"Hey tesore" i say back.
"This your guy's new code talk or some shit?" Michael says sitting with Calum and Ashton across from Luke and I.
"Its Italian dumbass." Luke says.
"You both know Italian? How do you say i dont give crap?" He says sarcastically.
"Non dico un pizzico."
"Why is she here again?" He said. He is just mad i actually answered his smart mouth question.
"She's are friend! Right guys?!" Luke practically yells as he throws an arm around me.
"Yeah!" They cheer.

We were sitting outside for lunch because the cafeteria had people. Ew.

By the time the day was over me and Luke had talked about many things i dont think normal new friends talk about, i have gotten closer to the boys, and almost passed out twice is gym. Good day.

"Ti posso portare a casa?" Luke asked.
"Ovviamente." I say smiling.

We walk to my house right as i see the school bus and all the kids get off. Cece runs over and hugs me. Then she looks at Luke.

"Are you staying over again?" She asked "'Cause when you are over Penny smiles and she doesn't smile that much, but she does with-"
"You know what Cece, why dont you go inside with the boys." it was less of a question and more of a demand but she got the hint.

"So... Penny." He smirks.
"Shut up. The only reason why she calls me that is because if my middle name."
"Is it Penny?"
"...no"
"Then what?"
"Penelope."
"AWWW." I roll my eyes
"Bye badboy!"
"Bye beautiful!"

I can't fall for him...