I Need A Watch

Luke

After history was over and everyone had left it was just Jax, Mr. Matthews, and me. It was always hard to tell what Mr. Matthews was going to do.

"Where were you to before class?" He asked
"We were on the other side of campus and lost track of time."
"Well unless you both want detention, i would recommend a watch."
"Yes sir." We mumble.
"You're excused."

With that we left. The next class we have is english and im really not looking forward to it, but i can see the excitement on Jax's face.

"Come on or we're going to be late, and we both really cant afford after school detention." She says once we get near her locker.
"Okay. Im coming. Jeez, who are you my mother?" I roll my eyes.
"No im your father."
"Sarcastic much?"
"Always babe."

She starts walking away after that. Did she just really call me babe? Holy shit! I start to speed walk and catch up with her. When we reach the class the bell rings to signal the start of class and we both walk in.

Ms. Norbury was known to be a layed back, nice teacher and she was, i just dont think she really likes me considering im not really into english or pay attention to anything she says.

Jax and I take seat in the back as Ms. Norbury starts the lesson. I didnt really pay attention to anything she was saying but it didnt matter i could ask Jax later.

Then i remembered, i didn't have a tutor session with her today. That ment i probably wouldn't be able to hang out with her after school. That sucks.

I feel someone punch my arm and look over. It was Jax and told me to get my arse up because class is over.

I really need to stop daydreaming in class.