GOD DAMN YOU OXYGEN

Jax

After spending a little more time at Calums house, Luke and I left and went to his. On the way there we walked in silence until Luke started a conversation i never thought i would have.

"Hey sunshine?"
"Yes sweet"
"Do you think we might be too good of friends?" He chuckles
"We're like an old married couple! What kind of friendship could be better?!"
"True."
"Something wrong?"
"No."
"Luke, i know somethings wrong please tell me."
"I like you. Alot."
"Luke-"
"I know you're going to say you don't feel the same way but i needed to tell you. I have wanted to tell you for awhile but i kept chickening out. I like you Jax. More than i want to admit."

I stood there for a few seconds in shock. The guy i had liked since year nine just told me he liked me. Holy shit.

I realised that i had been daydreaming for a little to long because Luke bit his lip and looked down. No no no! He thinks i dont like him! Shit!

"I um i- well uh...oh fuck it." I put my hand on the back of his neck and pull him close. Soon all space between us was filled and our lips were attached.

Let this go down in history as the day i actually did something!

Luke had his hand on my waist and mine were around his neck. Soon we both pulled back for air. Go damn you oxygen!

"I like you too Luke."