Tutor?

Jax

Math was never my strong suit. There were too many rules and ways to do things. If you did one thing wrong, everything was messed up. It wasnt that surprising when i found out i was failing in math. Mr. Garrison hated me anyway. His favorite was Luke. Like i said before, he's good at math.

But, Mr. Garrison didnt just say i was failing.

"I would like to set up a conference with your parents Miss Bruntley. To talk about your dedication to this school and your work."
"What do you mean my dedication? I am trying my best Mr. Garrison, i swear. I just dont get it. I need someone to explain it to me."
"It sounds like you need a tutor Miss."
"No."
"Miss Bruntley, i sure you would rather be with your friends giggling about boys and make-up then arguing with me. Now, i will set up a student tutor for you by Monday and im sure neather of you will have a problem. Will you?"
"No sir."
"Good. You are excused."

And with that i left. That man will be the death of me. The last time i had a tutor it hadn't ended very well. At all.

It had hit me like a brick when he started to talk about freinds. Almost all the teachers knew i was a loner. Even a few like Ms. Norbury tried to get me to be more social but im not a people person.

I have a feeling that i know who the tutor might be, but he wouldnt ever want to be near me. That day walking home was pity. It will never happen again.

Luke Hemmings would never want to be my friend.

Luna and Sole // Luke | COMPLETE ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें