playlist

(in no particular order)

complicated » avril lavigne
"acting like you're somebody else, gets me frustrated"

breathe me » sia
"be my friend, hold me"

all i need » lloyd
"girl i give you what you want, 'cause your love is all i need"

idfc » blackbear
"tell me that you love me, even if it's fake"

elastic heart » sia
"but you won't see me fall apart"

adore you » miley cyrus
"when you say you need me, know i need you more"

no pressure » justin bieber
"i'm realizing how much you've made a change in my life and i don't wanna spend it with nobody else"

all in it » justin bieber
"don't do nothin' less you're hearts in it, don't do nothin' less you're all in it"

cancer » tøp cover
"i will not kiss you"

x & y » coldplay
"she's become my bestfriend, i wanna love you but don't know if i can"

atlantis » seafret
"i can't save us"

armor » landon austin
"i'm not bulletproof when it comes to you, don't know what to say when you make me the enemy"

i'll be good » jaymes young
"i'll be a better man today, i'll be good, i'll be good, and i'll love the world like i should"

scars to your beautiful » alessia cara
"you should know you're beautiful just the way you are, and you don't have to change a thing, the world can change its heart"

keep holding on » avril lavigne
"just keep holding on 'cause you know we'll make it through"

friends » chase atlantic
"heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved, running in circles now look what you've done"

surrender » natalie taylor
"my love love where are you... whenever your ready"

i forgive you » sia
"i forgive you, you know not what you have done. i forgive you, now it's time for me to move on. i forgive you, you cannot see right from wrong. and i love you, always in my heart you'll live on"

proud of you » blackbear
"proud of you, proud of you, go ahead girl make daddy proud of you"

suckerz » blackbear
"and now i got a taste of my own medicine, oh this shit that i do to women it may be crazy we all suckerz for somethin'"

exchange » bryson tiller
"lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me. i had to change, my player ways got way to complicated for me. i hope she's waiting for me. everywhere she go they playing my song that's why i say the things that i say that way i know you can't ignore me. so, so, so give me all of you in exchange for me"

the heart wants what it wants » selena gomez
"there's a million reasons why i should give you up, but the heart wants what it wants... but i can't imagine a life without breathless moments breaking me down..."

a thousand years » christina perry
"time stands still, beauty in all she is. i will be brave, i will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me. all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow"

photograph » ed sheeran
"we keep this love in a photograph. we make these memories for ourselves. where our eyes are never closing, hearts are never broken, time is forever frozen still. so you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, holding me closer till put eyes meet, you won't ever be alone. wait for me to come home"

doubt » tøp
"don't forget about be, even when i doubt you, im no good without you"

already gone » kelly clarkson
"remember all the things we wanted, now all the memories they're haunted, we were always meant to say goodbye. i want you to know that it doesn't matter where we take this road, someone's gotta go. and i want you to know you couldn't have loved me better, but i want you to move on, so i'm already gone"