2~yelling

His expression changed to a serious one

His expression changed to a serious one. He walked up to me and lifted up my chin with his index finger.

"Not bad..." He mumbled which I heard.

He smells so good. Was all I could think of. "What's your n-name?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Jungkook." He winked.

What's with all these boys and winking?

"Right. Well I'm your new roo--" I got interrupted when he put his finger on my lips and then letting go.

"I know. You live with me now and good thing there is 2 rooms but 1 bathroom." He said leaving towards the rooms. "You're on your own by the way." He said loudly for me to hear.

I went to settle my things into my room. Where is it? I opened a door and I cannot believe... God he's shirtless. I could feel my face burning up.

"S-Sorry." I said before I quickly closed the door. I walked across to the next room and opened the door revealing a plain room with a bed.

His room was across from mine and the washroom was in the middle.

    W
    --
J |  | C

I started to unpack.

-

After an hour of unpacking, I decided to watch some tv. I walked out to the living room seeing Jungkook already all over the couch with a blanket.

"I'm just going to order food then... Do you want anything?"

"I already got food. It's right here." He pointed at the table.

I saw 2 ramen noodle cups, kimchi, seaweed and 2 bowls of rice.

He sat up on the couch and I sat next to him.

He peeled off the paper on top of the cups and gave me chopsticks.

"Thanks." I awkwardly said and began to eat.There was no talking. We just watched tv.

-

After we finished I started to clean up.

"I'm calling my friends over." He said as I entered my room.

I started to play on my phone.

-

"Ah. I'm hungry. I've been in bed for... An hour and a half." I got up and went went to the living room seeing. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 boys including Jungkook and a girl. I wonder if that's his girlfriend. They were all sitting around the living room playing uno.

I walked up to them. "Hell--"

"Hey it's you!" I got interrupted by a guy wearing the same clothes from earlier today.

"Oh yeah! Uhm. I didnt get your names." I said scratching the back of my head.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." He said running his hand through his hair.

He then put his arm around another guy. "This is Kim Taehyung." He showed me a boy that had a boxy smile and his skin was really... Light.

"I'm Kim Namjoon."

...

Everyone introduced themselves. "Oh! This is my girlfriend, Kim Jihyun." Jungkook said putting his arm around her. God she's pretty.

"Can I join the game?" I asked as everyone nods. I forgot about being hungry.

After some hours of playing games everyone went home. "Bye!" I closed the door. "Oh right! You're still here." I smiled at Jihyun as she smiled back.

"Come baby. Let's go to my room." He said as he pecked her lips and they walked inside his room. He smirked as he closed his door.

I know I'm going to regret this roommate thing.

I went to my room.

Falling asleep was hard when all I could hear were loud booming against the walls and moaning sounds.

"SHUT UP!" I manage to yell out not even caring to be nice to him anymore. I pulled the blanket above my head and tried to go to sleep.

-

My eyes twitched when I woke up. "Three freaking hours of sleep... THREE!" I yelled out. I slept at four in the morning.

I walked to the bathroom. God he's shirtless again. I could feel my face heating up. "Where is Jihyun?" I rolled my eyes.

"She went home." He said squeezing toothpaste on his toothbrush and chuckled.

"I ONLY HAD 3 HOURS OF SLEEP." I yelled. He laughed but his face went back to a serious one.

"If you yell at me one more time..." He put his toothbrush in his mouth. "You'll regret it."

**********
GOD JUNGKOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!

Anyways hope you like this chapter. Vote. <3