63~ring

"How long has he been there?" Namjoon asked

"How long has he been there?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head slowly and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I think about 45 minutes." Yoongi replied looking at his watch.

"He's going to be fine." Aera said on the otherside of me holding my hands.

The door to Jungkook's room opened as a nurse came out.

"He's fine. Just a little bit of stitches here and there." She said as everyone gasped happily but not me. "He said he wanted to see only one person. Her name is Christine?"

I stood up and took a deep breath. "T-Thank-you." I said and bowed as she left.

"What are you doing Christine?" Hoseok asked as I just stood staring at the white door in front of me. "Christine~"

I flinched. "Hm, oh yes. I'm-- actually I don't want to see him."

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Because me and him are done. We're over. We fought and that's why he's here." I turned around seeing their shocked reactions.

"Again? But even so, you still have to go see him. He wants to see you." Taehyung said.

"But you don't get it. It hurts like hell do you know that? Seeing him in the hospital after the big break up... he... he... c-cheated on me with my friend. And because of that he's here and I can't stand him. He... It just hurts like hell." I took a deep breath looking at their speechless faces. "I'm sorry. I'll go see him..."

I turned around about to open the door when the door opened itself.

I went to hold Jungkook up under his arms.

"She still loves and cares for him..." All of them thought the same thing by the looks in their eyes. 

"What are you doing?" I said going back inside the room making the heavy door close slowly.

I walked him back to his bed and laid him down. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"You have bad injuries. What are you doing standing up? Huh? I'm leaving now. I just came because I helped you. We're now over and I'm leaving. The others are here if you need them." I headed to the door.

"Wait..." He said before I held onto the doorknob. "Is it really over... I can't live without you Christine and I mean it."

I scrunched my face and turned back to him. "God. Can you just pick Jungkook? Is it this or that? I don't have the time to waste on you Jungkook. I have a lovely daughter waiting for me at home. She once had a dad who her mom can't even have trust but still loves him. I have to get going. I've been waiting here for you but really for what?"

"You stayed because--"

"Because... because n-nothing... I gave you so many chances." I teared slipped from my eye. "I'm wrong. I came because I wanted to see you. I wanted to see you get better. I want to see each and everyone of your injuries okay? I want to see if you were able to stand and walk after all I heard and saw. After all the blood. I wanted to hear your voice and feel your touch again. I wanted to feel you. I want to be there when you open your eyes. And now I'm here and I don't even know what I'm saying cause you're a cheater. I knew you were a cheater from the beginning... Right when I walked into the apartment and your fingertips holding my chin, right when you introduced yourself. but yet I'm still here and why?" I choked on my tears.

"Come here."

And just by those words my legs started to move on it's own. Like a spell or something.

He held my hands. "That was just... It just happened... I'm so so so sorry. I'm sorry about that incident. I wanted to die because you let me go. I wanted myself to disappear because what I did to you hurt you. I wanted them to kill me when they abused me. I can't stand it. I can't stand watching you cry. I can't stand watching you get hurt especially by me. We've known each other for a real long time Christine and you're right. From that moment you walked into the apartment." My heart hurts. My body's weak. My mind is spinning. There's too much to process.

"So I've been planning this..." He grabbed something out of the nightstand. "With all these bruises, scars, stitches, I still love you from the bottom of my heart."

I helped him get up as he placed himself on his knees and pulled out the black box he held on one hand and the other held on mine. He opened the box revealing a ring.

"Lee Christine... We've been through a lot together. If you're feeling sad and hurt then I'm sad and hurt. If you're happy then I'm happy. I'm sorry I put you through hard times and I know I did. I also know that this isn't really romantic to ask you to marry me but here goes nothing."

He took a deep breath. "Will you marry me?"

I shook my head slowly while covering my mouth.

"N-No Jungkook..."

"N-No?"

I nodded helping him get up as he slowly reached for his bed.

"I can-- I have to go."

Everything was just too much.

**********

Sorry for the long cheesy paragraphs... im a depressed little girl.

Jungkracker on instagram!!