18~Dance

"Annyeong

"Annyeong... Annyeong... Annyeong..." I said bowing while Jimin brings me around.

Everyone is wearing white, gold and black. I'm here wearing red. I stand out so much.

"Son... Come and talk to my friends." Mr. Park said patting his back.

"I'll meet you later." Jimin said kissing my hand then letting it go.

I held my hand walking awkwardly to find a place to sit.

I sat on a sofa at a huge window and watched the party.

Seeing the boys having fun, Jimin talking with his appa.

I looked at the bar seeing Jungkook talking with Yeri.

I actually wonder what she's helping him with.

I felt someone sit beside me.

"Hi Christine. You look great in that dress. How's the party?" I looked seeing Mr. Park.

"Thank you. The party is great. It's an honour to work here." I smiled and looked at Jimin. He was talking to a girl about my age.

"Dont worry. It's just his cousin." Mr. Park said. I took a deep breath. "Come. Drink something, you must be thirsty." He stood up and pulled out his hand. I gladly took it.

-

Me and Mr. Park sat at the bar drinking and talking.

"Well I have to talk to my other guests. I'll tell Jimin you're waiting for him here." He got up.

"Thank you Mr. Park. I appriciate it." I smiled.

"Call me appa." He said before leaving.

I heard a scoff beside me. 

I looked seeing Jungkook. I forgot he was here.

"How's t-the party." I nervously said.

"It's great."

"Where did she go?"

"Who?" He had no expression.

"Y-Yeri."

"Ah sorry babe but I had to talk a lot. It was kinda getting annoying." I looked beside me seeing Jimin sitting. "Oh hey Jungkook." Jungkook did a wave.

"Well you two have your fun." He took his last sip. "I'm going to find Yeri."

Me and Jimin talked a lot. He held my hand and kissed anywhere on my face when he has a chance because I wouldn't let him.

I heard someone clear their throat. Everyone shot their heads to the stage.

"Hello. Today is the day we celebrate my 3rd year for being boss. I am thankful for all staff who have helped..."

He started to thank all the staff members.

"And it is the first week of our young staff, Lee Christine." He pointed at me and everyone looked. "My son's girlfriend." Everyone clapped and started to whisper. I could hear the positve things they whispered about me.

...

"And last but not least eat well and have a great evening."

Once his speech was over people clapped and they started to play music again.

"You want to eat? I'll go get you some food." As a worried boyfriend he is, he asked me.

"I'll come with you." I smiled.

He kissed my neck and we both got up to get food.

Once we were done we sat at a round table where all the boys except Hoseok, Taehyung amd Jungkook.

I looked around seeing Hoseok and Taehyung dancing. I looked around more seeing Yeri and Jungkook dancing.

"Start eating babe." Jimin's rubbing my back to get my attention.

I started to eat little by little.

-

I finished eaing 7 minutes ago. I heard someone taking a sigh tiredly. "Oh Yeri!"

She took a seat beside me.

"Your turn." She said sigmalling me to Jungkook who already had his arm extended to me.

"I-I just ate."

"Just one dance." She said.

"Come on babe. Have a dance with your roommate." I looked back at Jimin who have his arms around my waist from behind.

"Okay. Just one dance."

This was the awkwardess moment of my life.

It was weird dancing with Jungkook for some reason.

I had my hands on his neck while he had his hands on my waist, ignoring his eye contact.

"Why are you scared of me?"

There was silence.

"I-I don't know..."

"Look at me." I slowly looked up at him. 

His gaze was memorizing. His jawline was nice, not that dull, not that sharp. His lips fit his round long nose. His hair that reached his perfectly shaped eyebrows. I love looking at his face features. So handsome.

**********

Your girl's back. ;) My chapters are coming quick. K BYE.